3 || Getting to know you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ANOTHER DAY*

-Soyoung's POV-

You still got that weird sensation from the last time you played the piano. It's the first time you sing or play the piano in front of someone that isn't Wonho, it feels weird how Hyungwon liked your voice so much, it's just weird. And is really odd that Hyungwon is the one that discovered it after Wonho. Honestly you had been treating each other since some weeks now, and you quite like him... Kind of.

College is officially over for today, now it's time for you to get back home, however you felt different for some weird reason. You were in your way back to your apartment, and while you were walking someone called your name.

-Soyoung! - You heard someone calling you.

-Hyungwon? - You said confused while looking behind your back.

-Are you going home? - He asked as soon as he reached you.

-Yes, why? - You asked.

-Perfect, I'll go with you - Hyungwon told.

-Are you sure? You don't have a problem if they see you with me? - You asked concerned.

-What? No, of course not - Hyungwon smiled.

-Well alright, my apartment it's a little far, can you take the walk? - You questioned.

-Without a problem - He spoke.

-Great, then let's go - You smiled.

Both of you started to walk to your apartment while Hyungwon started to talk about what they usually do in Monsta X dorms, the conversation made you laugh in some points, he was really funny and unique, you really liked his company it's like having Wonho with you.

You were at your apartment building, so you went to your floor apartment and continued talking while getting inside of it. Both of you got a warm and cute welcoming from part of Cookie, which made Hyungwon die of cuteness. Both of you went to the living room and continued talking and chilling.

-But really Soyoung, you have a really good voice, I was really impressed - Hyungwon admitted.

-Thank you Hyungwon, it's not an easy task to see me sing and play the piano at the same time, Wonho begged me the first time I told him about it - You told.

-*Laugh* really? So I got lucky? - He questioned gladly.

-Yeah, you really got the luck that day - You chuckled a tad.

-Soyoung - He spoke.

-Yes?

-Why are you so afraid of Lisa and Fairy? - He asked concerned.