13 || Missing you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyungwon's POV-

I'm with London at his house talking about ourselves and Soyoung. My mind is blown up right now since I started to treat London this morning he has been really nice and humble with me; I'm starting to think that I was wrong on judging him. After all, he's a kind guy that fell for Soyoung as well.

-Do you think we're dumb because we love Soyoung? – I asked as I took a sip from the drink I had in my hand.

-*Laugh* No. I think that is the best thing that could ever happen to us. You know she's really special and with her you can really get to know women's true feelings and desires. Soyoung is just sensational as a friend and as a girlfriend – London said as he sat beside me.

-How can I forget her? – I asked serious.

-Okay, Hyungwon, give me your drink because you're getting sober by each sip you take – London said playfully as he took away my crystal glass.

-I'm not getting sober, is a true question that I'm asking you – I said as I looked at him concerned.

-Well then... I forgot about the love I had for her because I thought about the positive things that could happen if I stay with her and the negative aspects that might happen if I let her go, and vice versa. For me wasn't bigger much of a deal than that, but for you my friend, you can't simply forget her; you had plans with her, you had dreams and you were strong for each other – London said as he patted my shoulder with a smile.

-Yes but we barely knew each other. Now I know more about her than when I was with her – I said sadly.

-See? That's a positive thing! Now what you should do is to keep on going with the plan we had. And take more care about her, also you should see if someone else is behind her – London said as he drank from his crystal glass.

-What do you mean with "behind her"? – I asked confused.

-Haven't you realised? Wonho is right now with her, I saw them hugging under the rain when I was heading back home.

-They're best friends... and after all, Soyoung trusts him – I said as I tried to stay composed.

-I'm just warning you because he might feel something for her and maybe he hasn't told you about it – London said as he gave me back my drink.

-Why should he hide it from me? – I said as I took another sip.

-Because he knows how you're going to react; angry and confused. Disillusioned by his friendship.

-That coward... - I said angry as I drank all the glass.

-More? – London said with a smirk as he showed me the bottle.

-Soyoung's POV-

You were sleeping with Wonho next to you on top of the couch, he promised you that he'll be there until you fell asleep but little did he knew that he was tired as well and that he needed some sleep too.

Tomorrow, Wonho and you are going to visit your father and see how he comes out from the surgery, you're really hoping that everything turns out well but the destiny is based on Changmin and your father. You heard your door knocking, it was making a lot of noise so it woke up the both of you.

Immediately, you got up concerned and Wonho got up as well, with him taking your hand he opened the door revealing London and Hyungwon behind it. As soon as Wonho opened the door he was surprised by Hyungwon's look, his clothes were a mess like if he barely woke up from a bad dream.

-You! How could you!? How?! – Hyungwon asked madly as he walked towards Wonho, then he looked at his hand holding yours and he got insanely mad.

-Hyungwon, please calm down, you know it's not what you think – Wonho said as he let you go and stared at Hyungwon worried.

-What do you say to him London?! – You yelled mad as you looked at London with a smirk.

-Soyoung, I just told him the truth and showed him where his dear friend was – London said with an evil smirk.

-You, traitor! I told you to be close to her and I told you to protect her because I couldn't! But I didn't tell you to steal her heart! – Hyungwon said madly as tears started to fall down his face.

Then he started to push Wonho aggressively, in the meanwhile London left with what he wanted; he wanted to destroy you even more. Even if your emotions are all over the place you tried to concentrate, so immediately you got in front of Wonho stopping Hyungwon from fighting with him.

-Wonho, look for London, I'll stay with him – You said as you tried to calm Hyungwon down.

Wonho just nodded and ran out of your house, Hyungwon ran towards him but you took his hand and he stopped. Then he got down on his knees and started to cry desperately. You got towards him somehow insecure and then you took his arms and placed them around you.

-Calm down, calm down... everything is going to be fine – You said with a sweet voice as you patted his head.

-Soyoung, forgive me... please... forgive me – Hyungwon said while sobbing.

-Hyungwon you smell like alcohol. You drank way too much... oh god, I'm sorry, Hyungwon – You said as you started to hug him tight.

After some time, Wonho got back home; he was mad and worried, so do you. But there's nothing to do, the damage was made. Hyungwon was with you in your bedroom, he fell asleep on your lap after a long time of crying and you didn't cry because you wanted to stay strong for him.

-How is he? – Wonho asked as he sat beside you.

-He finally fell asleep, what about London? – You asked as you caressed Hyungwon's hair.

-It wasn't London, it was Ray his twin brother. London was passing the night with a friend – Wonho said a bit mad.

-I can't believe that Ray did this, did he told you something else? – You asked worriedly.

-The only thing he said is that he will do this all over again because he doesn't like us – Wonho said concerned.

-Us? What Monsta X? – You asked surprised.

-I bet he's somehow jealous but I don't get why. Either way, we'll have to explain this to Hyungwon when he wakes up, I don't want him to kill the real London – Wonho said as he looked at Hyungwon.

-Yeah... - You replied as a sigh.

-What's the matter? – Wonho asked as he looked at you worried.

-My father, Hyungwon; both so different situations but at the same time equal. He was stoned that's why he was so aggressive towards you – You said as you caressed Hyungwon's cheek.

-Stoned? Wow, that's the first. Also, Nammie don't worry about Hyungwon too much he'll be fine, worry about tomorrow's surgery that your dad is taking – Wonho said as he patted your back gently.

-I'm trying... - You said as you looked at Hyungwon sadly.

-I'll leave you alone with him, tell me if you need something – Wonho said as he hugged you, and then he left the room.

As soon as Wonho left, you stared at Hyungwon and you tried to feel what he was feeling, think what he wanted, and remembering what he said a while ago.

-You suffer as well, honey...? Do you miss me at all my prince...? – You said as you grabbed Hyungwon's hand and started to caress it.

-I do miss you...