Five

Hermione woke up the next day feeling an extremely strong urge to need to pee. Unfortunately, she couldn't get up since a large arm was strung across her body holding her down. She tried moving it off but there was no use since every time she tried the grip on her just tightened.

"Draco," Hermione whispered, wiggling around in his embrace. "Draco wake up."

"Umph.. too early.. sleep."

"Draco, please. I have to pee and your arm won't budge."

"Shhh," Draco said.

"Draco Malfoy! Let go of me right now!" She yelled, really having to pee.

Draco shot up at this, his arm coming right off of her. Hermione shot up as well, running to the bathroom. The door had barely shut behind her when she finally got to do what she wanted.

When she came out of the bathroom he mumbled a quiet "sorry" before grabbing a pair of jeans and throwing them on. He then walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to make some breakfast for the two of them.

Hermione changed into her Gryffindor shirt and a pair of jeans before walking out into the kitchen as well where she found Draco with a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. The smell of the eggs made her gag a bit but she didn't pay any attention to it.

"There's a plate on the counter for you if you want it," Draco said. "Help yourself."

"Thanks," Hermione replied, sending him a small smile. "I think I'm going to go to the Great Hall to eat though, I want to spend some time with my friends."

Draco nodded, saying goodbye to the witch before she left with her cloak and bag.

. . .

All the different smells hit her all at once when she stepped into the Great Hall. Hermione pushed it to the side again, walking over to the Gryffindor Table where she found her friends.

"Hey 'Mione," Ginny smiled, greeting her friend.

"Hi guys," she smiled back, sitting down next to Harry and across from Ron.

"How're you feeling, Hermione?" Harry asked. "Ginny hasn't been feeling too great, bit of morning sickness here and there."

"I'm doing okay," Hermione said slowly, thinking about her words. "I've had a few cravings but no morning sickness yet, although I'm sure it's not too far away since I've been feeling a bit uneasy lately."

"It hasn't been too fun," Ginny admitted. "Luckily I've had Harry by my side though. He's been such a great help. The hormones aren't any fun either."

"You can say that again," Hermione and Harry replied at the same time. Hermione rolled her eyes at Harry's confession and Ginny hit him upside the head.

"Ow!" He cried out, rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

"Serves you right," Ginny spoke. "You don't have any right to complain. You're not the one who's going to be blown up like a balloon."

Hermione laughed before flinging a hand to cover her mouth, swallowing back the vile taste of vomit.

"I- I have to go," she said before rushing out of the Great Hall and into the nearest girls bathroom. She threw open a stall before falling onto her knees, retching since her stomach was empty because she hadn't had the chance to eat anything yet.

Ginny ran out behind her after yelling at Harry and Ron to get Draco down here, following her into the bathroom. She found Hermione kneeling down before a toilet in the only open stall. Ginny knelt down behind her friend and held her hair back while rubbing a hand up and down her back in circles.

. . .

Draco was just leaving for class when Harry and Ron came running down the hall, yelling something at him about Hermione.

"Potter, Weasley, calm down and tell me what happened with Hermione. I can't understand you," Draco spoke, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning up against the door.

"H- Hermione, sh- she's sick or s-something," Ron breathed out, trying to catch his breath from the running he had been doing.

"She ran into the bathroom," Harry explained, having already caught his breath. "Morning sickness has started I think. I've seen it before with Ginny."

Draco's eyes went wide. "Which bathroom is she in?"

"One right outside the Great Hall," Harry responded.

Draco said a quick 'thanks' before running out of the building the exact way Harry and Ron had just come from.

When he got to the bathroom he debated on whether or not he should just barge in, deciding on the latter Draco walked into the bathroom.

"Hermione?" He called out, standing near the doorway afraid to go in any farther without some sign of confirmation she was still in here.

"In here," Ginny called out.

Draco walked toward the sound to find Ginny sitting beside a slow breathing Hermione, holding her hair back with one hand and rubbing her back with another. He sent her a small smile before sitting down on the other side.

"I can take it from here, thanks Weas- Ginny," Draco said. "Would you mind telling Professor McGonagall that Hermione and I will be taking the day off?"

"Yeah, of course," Ginny said. She let go of Hermione's hair and stood up, wiping herself off from the dirty bathroom floor. Ginny grabbed her bag and put it on her shoulder, sending Draco a comforting smile before leaving the bathroom and heading to class.