Here Comes The Dangerous Member

Koneko woke up from her alarm going off. She shut the alarm off and looked at the time and noticed it was five in the morning. She got up out of her bed, grabbed a clean outfit and headed to the baths. When she got to the changing room for the baths she noticed an outfit that was small just like hers. Who could that belong to? There isn't another girl here in the club as small as me she thought. She got undressed and walked into the bathing section of the baths area. When she walked into the bath she noticed someone small bathing by themselves in a corner. Rias and Akeno were already bathing on the other side of bath. Rias and Akeno stopped talking with each other and looked at Koneko.

"Don't get to close to him" said Rias.

Koneko got a shocked look on her face and said "What do you mean"?

"His name is Gasper Bloody and he sees himself as a girl." said Rias.

At that moment Gasper heard his named and looked back to see who Rias was talking to and flinched back in fear.

"Hi I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Koneko. I hope we will be friends. By the way I love your hair." said Koneko.

Gasper got up and came over to stand in front of Koneko. He stared at her for a minute observing her.

"You are starting to make me a little nervous Gasper." said Koneko.

"S-s-sorry. I just never met a girl the same height as me let alone a girl that is friendly to me." said Gasper

"Well I will be your friend if you want?" said Koneko.

Gasper's face lit up with a smile and he hugged Koneko. Koneko's face got bright red from embarrassment from being hugged.

"Well then, looks like you two will get along with each other. How would you like to share a room with Gasper, Koneko?" said Rias.

"I don't mind. I think it would be fun sharing a room with someone my age. Just as long as he isn't uncomfortable about getting dressed in front of one another." said Koneko.

"He isn't but just so you know he is a vampire but he will never hurt you." said Rias.

"That's fine with me. I'm just glad to share a room with someone that I like really well." said Koneko.

"Well I will give you two the day off from school to get more acquainted with each other. Have fun you two." said Rias

With that Rias and Akeno got out and left to start their day of classes. 

Koneko and Gasper got out of the bath after Rias Akeno left and got dressed. They decided to head on back to their rooms. Koneko was thinking of starting on moving her stuff and as she opened the door and saw her stuff missing she heard Gasper screech. She ran down to Gasper's room to see what was wrong and saw her stuff in Gasper's room already.

"What's wrong Gasper?" asked Koneko.

"There's someone else's stuff in here." said Gasper.

"It's my stuff. Akeno and Rias must of moved it while we were getting dressed." said Koneko.

"Oh." said Gasper.

"What do you want to do today Gasper?" asked Koneko.

"I just want to be held again. I haven't been held like that in a long time." said Gasper.

Koneko sat down on her bed.

"Come her and sit down next to me Gasper." said Koneko.

Gasper came over to her bed and sat down next to her. Koneko grabbed Gasper and laid him down in her lap and held him. Gasper fell asleep in her lap. With her back against the wall, she closed her eyes and thought this is how a family should be. Koneko fell fast asleep while holding Gasper in her lap.

Four hours later...

Rias and Akeno come back and wondered where Koneko and Gasper were since neither of them had seen the two all day.

"Follow me Akeno. Let's see if they are in their room." said Rias.

Akeno followed Rias to Koneko and Gasper's room. They didn't hear any noise coming from inside. Rias opened the door slowly. She smiled at the site that she was looking at. She couldn't be more happy that Gasper finally found someone that he could latch on to and would protect him.

Rias walked over and saw the smile on Gasper's face that she hadn't seen since she adopted him into the house of Gremory two years ago. A tear started down her face as she remembered the memory. As she started to cry, Koneko woke up and saw Rias standing there.

"What time is it?" asked Koneko.

"It's a little after ten. Thanks for taking care of him. Please protect him. He is very shy and timid." said Rias.

"I will take care of him like is my little brother. I'm just going to remain here and let him sleep." said Koneko.

"Okay and thank you Koneko." said Rias.

Rias and Akeno left. Koneko sat thinking that now she had a younger brother to take care of and be strong for. She started brushing Gasper's hair. As she was brushing his hair, Gasper cuddled up tighter against her. All she could think about is having a new chance at life and a chance to enjoy it with her new family. While thinking Koneko fell fast asleep while holding tighter onto Gasper.