The Proposal

Koneko woke up with a headache. She looked around. The last thing she remember was starting to transform into her real true identity and then everything from there is blacked out. She climb out of her and Issei's bed and grabbed some clothes to head down to the stream and bathe. When she got downstairs, everyone turned and looked at her.

"Are you alright?" asked Issei.

"Just leave me alone." yelled Koneko as she took off running through the door with tears streaming down her face.

Everyone was stunned by her reaction. They all felt sorry for her knowing that she was going through a difficult time.

"Issei, now would be the time. Show her that she isn't alone anymore." said Rias.

As everyone looked between Rias and Issei, Kiba spoke up and asked, "What are you two talking about?"

Issei stood up and faced everyone with his face red from embarrassment.

"I've been thinking about when to propose to her. Rias helped me pick the ring out." said Issei.

Issei pulled out a 14-carat gold ring. Everyone but Rias and Issei gasped at the sight of the ring.

"I'll be back." said Issei as he stood up straight like a man.

Issei knew what he had to do and hoped that it didn't end up in failure. He knew that he wouldn't be able to live with himself she rejected him. "If she says no then I have failed her" Issei thought to himself. Issei walked out the door with a determined look on his faced as everyone watched him go.

Issei walked down to the stream slowly thinking of how life would mean nothing to him without her. As he got to the stream he looked around for her. He eventually saw her huddled under a cliffhang curled up with her knees against her chest in water that was just deep enough to where her kness barely showed. Issei went and hid himself behind some bushes and just watched her. Eventually she got out of the stream and put her clean outfit on. As soon as she was dressed he stepped out from behind the bushes. Koneko was about ready to start running away again when he yelled "STOP!" Koneko stopped in mid turn and turned around to face him. Issei walked up to her.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I came to ask you something and I hope you say yes. I didn't know when was the right time to do this but I think the time to do it is now." said Issei.

Issei dropped to one knee and looked up at her as he pulled a small black box out of his pocket.

"Koneko, will you please marry me? You will never be alone again. I promise." said Issei.

At first he saw the pain and fear in her eyes. Then she cracked a smile and hugged him while crying.

"Yes. Yes I will." said Koneko.

Issei picked her up and carried her back to the house in his arms. When they got to the house, everyone was outside waiting for them.

"Well?" asked everyone in unison.

"YES!" said Issei loud and proudly.

Everyone went cheered and they went inside to celebrate. Rias was already at work trying to figure out when was the perfect time to have the wedding. As everyone was discussing of what to do for the wedding, two ANGELS walked in front of the house. Everyone looked up at their approach and Rias had a grim look on her face when she saw them.

"This cannot be good and couldn't come at a worse timing" said Rias. Rias stepped outside. The whole family spread out on each side of her in a defensive maneuver.

"Easy Lady Gremory we didn't come to fight." said the mysterious girl with dark metallic blue hair.