chapter six

It was a free period cuz lunch was late for us because of second period. I was chilling with my bestfriends when the gang walked up, "hey y'all, hey chyna can i talk to you for a minute?" Money said. I walked outside to the benches under the shade."yea" i said snapping my fingers, he was busy looking at my boobs, he grabbed both my hands."listen chyna i really like  you I've been checking you out and i know you like me too, man you the one i want to meet my mama, you the one to have my first son and daughter and all kids you i want to push me into greatness, you i want to pull me back up when people push me down, man you a down chick that dont take disrespect. I really like you let us be something you trust can be all in me and i will never break it, hell by the end of the month you'll have more tryst than before. Be my girl please Chyna Chenille Carter Evans ." He said licking his lips. I knew he was being honest. "Listen i would love to but i know who you guys are, talking about "not all guys are the same" THE  same ones who say that are the same ones who mess up more than anybody, no i haven't been hurt by many guys because as soon as they asked me to be their girl a week later they mess it up like really?! So i learned not to catch feelings and you wouldn't want to learn about my past, ot is more than you have done in a year look through my file man am i deadly but i really dont fall in love but i cant say im not feeling you but really are you feeling me?! Or underneath me?! Please answer that question for me before you ask me to be your girl but i will think about it Zion alijah Nelson" i said walking back in the gym, this dude got me in my feelings.