chapter fourteen

C H A Y D A

im China's older sister. Chanel  chayda cherry evans. I go by my middle  name. People think im just this girl who cares about my looks.  I actually care about my grades more. I am studying to be a news reporter aka  journalist. I got a perfect high score on my scholarship test. I secretly have a baby boy Christopher Nolan jr smith with my baby daddy Christopher sr. My mom would be so disappointed in me and i couldn't live with that. That  is why i disappeared for a year. Cj is two going on three and i plan on him meeting my mom on the day before chyna's prom i know that will steal the attention from her but i love attention even when she says she hates it i know low-key she does. I miss our dad but then mom found chosen and i like chosen as a father figure when i want to but at times i need my real dad i dont want to be a girl with a baby and a baby daddy with daddy issues. Right now im trying to put on cj's clothes but he wants to run around the house. "Christopher Nolan sr smith please help me with your son!" I said carrying him to his father in the bathroom. "Chill chanel, i will get him ready after" i think he is still high. "Well get your ass out, we have to meet my mom in two hours and it takes us an hour to get there" i was wearing my peach maxi dress with my red bottom heels and my hair flat ironed down. Chris finally came out the washroom and got him and cj dressed. They were matching in their blue and white polo shirt with his true religion pants and his legend blue's 11.

At my mom's house
I got home and opened the door. "Ma?" "Yea baby?" She said walking to me. "Who are these young men?"

I walked to her and held her hand. "Ma this is my son cj and baby daddy chris, ma im sorry i was young and dumb but i know my consequences."

She let go of my hand."chanel chayda cherry Evans you seen the trouble your older brother went through with amelia and camberly and you gotten pregnant had a baby and hid that for two years and you couldn't be honest with your mother that all she wants is for you to have successful FOR YOURSELF! And you just sit there and lie to my face about any secrets! I try so hard and you guys all take me for granted im done go live your guys lives. After today's dinner im done you guys get out and live your lives"

"Momma no its an honest mistake, you made many mistakes. Just like you mistakes and told us daddy was dead but two months later he reached out to chyna!"

"No dont start, the hospital told me that he died in his sleep how am i not suppose to believe that? he had cancer. HAD!, HE HAD CANCER I DIDN'T KNOW AFTER A DAY OF TREATMENT YOUR CANCER IS GONE!"

"Momma I'm sorry!, im sorry that i believe every little thing you say. Im so gullible, im so stupid from thinking this would work. Bye guys Camien,chyna, cain, and clashian ill visit i have to pack im moving from here"

In less than an hour my life turned into hell