Declaring War

It's been about a month since I....the incident happened. Its been very peaceful. No one's giving anyone problems, no hate or disliking. No violence.

Loki and I are at the lake walking along the shore. His hand wrapped around mine a tight as he could. We've been here for about an hour now, and sun it setting over on the horizon. Loki stares into my eye. He puts his hand on my golden eye patch that looks like Odin's. His bright green eyes are watery.

"Why cry now, when you had time to when it happened?" I say, putting my hand one his cheek. He stays silent.

"These aren't tears of sorrow." He smiles. He kisses me, then hugs me tight.

"You want something! What do you want?" I laugh. He stares at me, then a green mist appears on his hand. The mist disappears, and a white box is on the palm of his hand. He gives me the box.

"It's not what I want. It's what I want to give you." He smiles. I open the box and there is a necklace with a sapphire heart with little emeralds wrapping around it. Tears run down my cheeks as a gasp slips in. " Do you like it?"

"Like it?" I chuckle. " I love it! Its so beautiful!" I give him the tightest hug possible, and put it on.

"All-Father wishes both of you in the great hall immediately!" A guard says as he walks toward us. My eye goes wide. It's the guard I was fighting in my room. He has a huge bruise on his forehead, and his nose is in an odd shape.

"Alright. Sorry about your face." I say. He doesn't say anything, but

leads us to the great hall.

About half way there, Loki gives me a confused look.

"What do you mean, 'Sorry about your face'?"

" Um, before I saved Sif and Freyja, I was in my room looking for weapons and after I found some, he found me." I said pointing at him. "We fought and I sorta knocked him out!"

Loki just laughs. "That is one of the things why I love you!" He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

********

"WHAT?! ARE CRAZY? YOU ARE GOING TO ATTACK ALFHEIM! MY BROTHER RULES THAT WORLD!" Freyja is screaming with rage at Odin. Her face is bright red with anger.

"Freyja calm yourself! We are along side your brother, not against him! Some of the light elves are having second thoughts of his rule!" boomed Thor. Then the doors swing open. A man stood there with a golden boar, at least the height of a horse, beside him. His eyes were blue as the seas themselves. Probably a trait from his father. His hair was long and wheat gold. Pretty handsome if you ask me.

He opens his arms and hugs Freyja. Freyja hugs him back.

"You must be the famous Alva?" he says and kisses my hand politely. I blush a faint pink, and I see that Loki is getting a bit "jelly". I hold his hand to comfort him a bit more.

" Yes. And you must be Freyr." He nods, then greets Thor and the others. I look at Loki. " Is someone jealous?" I whisper teasingly. He looks at me. He shakes his head, but I give him the "bullcrap" look.

" Maybe a little." he mutters.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes, I was." He says a bit louder.

"Knew it." I sing. He chuckles at my tune.

"So," Freyr begins. "Who are my warriors going to be?"

"Thor, Hogun, Fandral, Valstagg, Sif, Loki, and I will be!" Odin announces. Freyja and I gasp. Why can't we go into battle?

"What about us?" Freyja asks.

"Yeah!" said Sif, and I. Sif may have been going to, but she wanted us to go too. Freyja and I are pretty much warriors. I mean I showed some mad skills when the weddings was off. Freyja, she leads the Valkyries. So yeah, we can fight.

Loki and Freyr look at each other. "We can't risk losing you!" They both say.

"You know we can fight! Why not now when you obviously need more than that!" Freyja says getting frustrated.

"You will stay here! Whether you like it or not!" Odin says. I've heard the second sentence before. "Whether you like it or not!" He really dropped that on me again.

We're fighting whether they like it or not! Hehe! Freyja mind links me.

Haha, that's for sure!

Should we tell Thor, and Sif we're going?

Not Thor. Sif is okay.

Okie dokes!

I then zone back into reality. "Fine!" I yell, and Freyja and I leave side by side. Once the door closes, we smile and giggle.

"So when is the battle?"

"Whenever they leave. They'll be with some guards." Freyja tells me. I smile wide eyed.

"Freyja! I know how we'll get by without them knowing it's us."

************

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to write this chapter. Even though I said I would do it more, but I said I'd try! Anywho , this book has 2k reads! YAY! By the way, this book will be coming to a close soon. And all I can say is the ending................

Love ya my wonderful readers!!! <3

Wolfia1501