4: Concert Part 2

[here we go..]

Remington's POV

"Thank you Toronto!" I screamed into the mic before grabbing my shirt and walking off stage.

I headed back to the bathroom to wipe of my sweat before going to the merch table.

I followed the signs that led me to the bathrooms. I was lead through thin dark hallways before finally arriving at a tiny Men/Women's bathroom.

"Great." I sighed to myself before entering cautiously only to be greeted by the stench of dried piss and the slight Oder of some sort of cleaning product most likely lingering from years past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaney's POV

"I've gotta find him Iv!" I yelled frantically.

"Okay okay, calm your tits babe. Walk through the crowd to the merch tables, he's probably back there somewhere, if not him then someone else in the band. Ask for him. Andy isn't coming on for another hour. When your done run through the crowd saying you need to find your kid or something."

"I'm 19 Ivy.." I laughed.

She waved me off to go and find Remington.

I weaved through the crowds passing yelling teenagers and worried parents. Passed the hardcore ones attempting to start a mosh pit only to be shut down by the large sercurity guards surrounding the crowd. Finally I popped out of the crowd into a dim lit bar area. Maybe I should go pee before I do this. I thought to myself. I stepped up to the bartender and asked where the nearest bathroom was.

"See that sign over there?" He pointed,"follow those, they'll bring you there."

"Thank you."

I followed the signs down what seemed to be a never ending system of hallways before I was caught if guard by a door opening causing me to slip and fall in the middle of the hallway.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I cried.

"Oh fuck!" A man yelled. I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist and bring me back up to my feet.

"Thank y...."

"Seems every time I see you I'm picking you up." The man laughed to himself.

"Remington!" I said a little to excited. I could feel the blush creep up my neck.

"Delaney!" He mocked my excitement. "What are you doing here?" He questioned. "Following me?" He smirked.

"What? Of course not!" I laughed awkwardly, "I came here with my best friend. We're huge Andy fans." I explained. "I had no idea you were in a band, why didn't you tell me."

He scratched the back of his neck. God he was so gorgeous. "I don't know..I don't like to bring it up."

"Why?! You guys are amazing. You should flaunt it." I said lightly hitting his arm.

He laughed. "I don't know, some people just assume if you say that you're in a band that you're just another ass hole who thinks he can get what ever he wants. But that's not me. I'd rather someone get to know me for who I am, not just my music." He said as he looked at the floor almost embarrassed.

"That's really sweet Remington.." I said.

He smiled. "Shall we?" He said motioning back down the hall.

I nodded and we began walking down the hall together. We got lost in each other presence that we took a wrong turn and ended up on the other side of the venue.

We may have been walking in silence for a while, but it wasn't awkward at all. I felt so comfortable with him. And I've never really felt this comfortable with anyone besides Ivy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remington's POV

I can't believe I'm with her right now. I haven't stopped thinking about her for the past two days.

She's so amazing. She's funny, and kind, and sweet, and intelligent, and I've only known for her not even an hour.

She's so warm..not in the literal sense, it's her personality. When I'm around her I feel so warm and tingly. She radiates warmth and kindness.

I never noticed in the restaurant how beautiful she really was. Her bright green eyes rimmed with dark blue. Her long black hair that frames her face perfectly. Her long legs, and the way her body curves in all the right places.

She's perfect.

...To Be Continued...

[sorry sorry I know this is a horrible place to leave it I totally agree. I was going to write some more but that would have lead to this chapter taking a literal yet to write :'). Soooooooooo I guess this is a to be continued moment. Thank you for reading. Hope you liked this chapter lovelys Xx]