Rp story

"Can I have another beer...?" Asuna asked Kairu.

He shrugged his shoulders and summoned Asuna another beer, which we popped open and drank in less than fifteen seconds.

  "Ah- can I have another?" She asked again.

Kairu summoned more beer and handed it to Asuna. Kiba looked sat next to Kairu. "Can I have a beer bro...?" He asked.

  Asuna handed Kiba one of her beer while she drank one. It was her seventeenth one.

  "Thanks," said Kiba, opening his beer and drinking it.

After finishing her beer, she felt a pang in her bladder, but she ignored it. She was having wayy too much fun. 

Later, her urge became stronger and she stopped drinking by then. She sat on the couch and crosses her legs.

"Is anyone in the bathroom..?" She asked.

Kawaii looked at her. "Yeah I think so," she replied and Asuna almost groaned. Since she was bored, she drank another bottle. That second she felt a spurt and she almost spilt her beer.

  "Damn." She grumbled.

Few minutes later, everyone went to the pool but Asuna. She kept fidgeting and squirming.

Ah, I can't hold it much longer. She thought.

Kairu noticed that Asuna started to shake and he went to go sit next to her. "Hey, you okay?" He asked.

 Asuna nodded, resisting holding her crotch. 

"You sure?"Asked Kairu and Asuna nodded again. 

Kairu knew something was wrong, and he wanted her to be happy. "Okay if there's anything wrong you can talk to me," he said sweetly.

 Then Asuna felt a spurt escape her and she jammed her hands in her crotch as she started to tear up. "I can't h-hold it anymore~" she whimpered.

  Kairu was surprised for a second. "Oh I don't think anyone's in there right now," he said. 

  "Yeah but I can't m-move...," she mumbled.

"Oh..." Kairu looked down, then an idea popped in his head. He picked Asuna up and carried her bridal style (I'm seriously killing it with this bridal style XD) Asuna accidentally lost a spurt and she held her crotch tighter.

  "Hold in we're almost there," he said, walking a bit faster.

  "Don't run..." She said. 

  Kairu nodded as he slowed down. Asuna squirmed more, then she felt her fingers slip and pee started spraying out.

  "Kairu, p-put me down," she said and he put her down gently as Asuna stood there and cried as pee ran down her legs and the puddle gotten bigger each second.

  She looked up, her face red and tears streaming down her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry Kairu," she said, her voice shaky.

  Not minding getting wet, Kairu went over and hugged her feeling sorry for her. "Don't worry, its all okay," he reassured her. "I'll clean up the mess and you can take a shower or whatever." 

  Still feeling childish, she nodded and ran in the bathroom.

(Sry for the late post guys there was so much drama going on it was insane)