5

"Mmm, Akame this meat is goooood," said Tatsumi, tearing off another bite of steak. It melted in his mouth almost instantly.

"Thanks," said Akame, of course, making more steak than anyone can eat, besides her.

Tatsumi chugged down his fourth cup of soda and he put it down, feeling refreshed.

"You know, you shouldn't drink all that soda," said Mine, wiping her lips with a napkin.

Tatsumi shrugged his shoulders. He knew she was right, but he's not gonna say it, at least in front of Mine. "Yeah, I guess,"

After dinner, Mine and Leone were training and Tatsumi drank another two cups of soda while watching. It started to fill up on his bladder a bit, so he started to go to the bathroom.

"Hey, where're you going?" Asked Akame, stopping Tatsumi in his tracks. Everyone else looked as well.

"I'll be back in a sec," said Tatsumi, heading back inside.

"Hey, Tatsumi," said Najenda, slightly scaring him. He pressed his thighs together.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"There's an attack at the miniature camp over near your home town. They've already killed half the people and they're continuing over to our base. I need you to get ready for battle."

Tatsumi nodded then winced. He still had to use the bathroom.

After Tatsumi rounded everyone up and told them the news they got ready, grabbing their weapons and getting ready to leave.

Since it would only take a minute, Tatsumi walked over to the bathroom and turned the light on.

"Hey, we gotta go," said a familiar voice. Tatsumi turned around, feeling more pain I'm his bladder.

"Hey, I'm talking to you," said Mine and Tatsumi almost groaned out loud.

"Coming." He hated it wherever Mine bosses him around.

**Time skippersss**

After the fight, you could tell Tatsumi's bladder was bulging and he had a hard time walking right.

God I have to piss so badly. He thought.

When nobody was looking, he grabbed himself. It hurt to even walk.

"Hey, dude you okay?" Lubbock asked, slowing down to check on the new Night Raider.

"Um yeah," replied Tatsumi, fidgeting a bit.

"Okay, if you say so,"

Tatsumi sighed, then a spurt escaped him and he stifled a shriek. He quickly grabbed his crotch and crossed his legs.

"Was that you, Tatsumi?" Leone asked, looking behind her.

Tatsumi quickly straightened, a spurt of urine escaping him. "N-no," he quickly answered.

"Mum," said Leone, looking ahead of her again.

Soon, they arrived back at their base and Tatsumi was bursting!

While everyone else was in the kitchen, he rushed upstairs, where the closest bathroom was located.

Tatsumi tried opening the door, but it was locked. Shit he thought.

"Hey, I'm in here," said Lubbock.

Tatsumi held himself tightly, and whimpered, his bladder and abdomen hurting so bad.

Then Tatsumi heard the sound of clanking metal. "Tatsumi?" Said Bulat. "Tatsumi?"

Bulat spotted Tatsumi half standing half crouching right in front of the bathroom door.

"Hey, Tatsumi, everyone was looking for you." Said Bulat, then he stopped talking, realizing Tatsumi's situation.

He felt the need as if he should help somehow, but how?

Then Tatsumi covered his face as his bladder gave up on him. Urine spread and warmed his crotch as it started to pool around his feet. His cheeks were fading into a dark crimson as the puddle became unbelievably large and Tatsumi

When Tatsumi finally finished, he looked down at the damage done, he shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes.

"S-shit, how am I gonna tell Najenda?" He thought out loud.

Lubbock finally opened the bathroom door and stood there shocked, surprised to see Tatsumi, in such a vulnerable way.

"Oh I could've let you use it. I mean...was just flexing..." Lubbock admitted.

Hearing that almost made fury build inside him, but he quickly let it go. Besides, the damage was done.

"Hey, you don't have to tell her," said Bulat."Look, you can wash up and I'll clean this up. 'Kay?"

"I'll break the news to Najenda," said Lubbock.

Tatsumi nodded as he trudged into the bathroom, his shoes slish-sloshing with every step he took.

After everything was taken care of, Tatsumi would've rather died than go see his teammates again.

He walked into the living room, avoiding everyone, except Bulat and Lubbock.

"Hey, you okay?" said Mine, looking at Tatsumi.

Tatsumi bit his lip, knowing that she'd say something snarly. But she didn't. He looked up and everyone, including Najenda, was staring at him.

"Yeah...I'm fine," he said, his face still that dark crimson.

"Yeah, we heard your little about your 'accident'," said Leone, using her fingers for quotation marks.

"You should've told us," commented Akame. "You should've went here instead of fighting."

"Yeah, but I'm not getting made fun...again," reported Tatsumi.

"We don't play with that kind of stuff," said Najenda. "Unless you want us to."

Tatsumi nodded, then sat down, feeling relieved. That's the last time he'd wait to go use the bathroom.

Mine scooted closer to Tatsumi, a small, sly smile on her face.

"I told you not to drink all that soda," she said, an annoying tone in her voice that made it seem like she was speaking to a naughty child. "But you didn't listen."

Tatsumi blushed, embarrassment, but with anger.

But he did have to admit

She was right.