Mikyah + Raven

Mikyah poked Ravens shoulder.

"R-Raven..?" She stammered.

  Raven looked at his lapis lazuli hair colored girlfriend. "Yeah?"

  Mikyah suddenly shook her head and fidgeted a bit. "N-nevermind." 

  He tilted his head to the side. Mikyah never says never mind, and if she does, there's something wrong. "You sure?"

  She nodded quickly and they both continued walking. She had to pee quite badly, but she knew that there wasn't gonna be one for about a few miles. 

  While walking, she made sure to keep her legs close together and fiddled with her fingers behind her back. Later, Raven noticed and he was more concerned this time. "You sure you alright there, Mikyah?" He asked again, this time pressing the manner.

  She nodded. "I'm for sure I'm fine." Though she knew she wasn't fine, she couldn't tell Raven that.

  They soon walked out the park and they made their way to the side of the highway, where the dirt was dusty and bright. Grass grew from the visible cracks from the streets and the highway walls were painted with bright colors. 

  Mikyah looked at Raven. "How much longer until we get home?" She asked, trying her best not to sound desperate.

  Raven thought for a sec. "Not sure, probably two more hours. What's up?"

 Mikyah shook her head, her soft, slightly wavy hair swinging. "Nothing."

  Her urge had gotten stronger since they were at the park and her bulging bladder didn't help at all. Her skinny jeans pressed and clutched her ass and abdomen, including her bladder and she winced each step she took. 

  Raven took a mental note of everything she was doing, trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with her.

  It wasn't until later when Mikyah wasn't paying attention and she accidentally tripped on a rock and fell on her knees, a stream of pee shooting out of her. She blushed and stopped it by tightly grabbing her crotch. Raven grabbed Mikyah's shoulders and helped her out.

  "You okay?" He asked. 

  She nodded and let go of her crotch as soon as the stream stopped, knowing that Raven was watching her. "I-I'm fine," said Mikyah.

  Then it hit Raven. 

Of course. He thought. How couldn't've not noticed that before? Fidgeting. Holding herself. Bouncing. Mikyah obviously had to use the bathroom.

"Do you have to use-"

"No. I don't!" She snapped.

  Raven held his hands up in defense. "Only trying to help. But you could'a told me earlier."

  Speaking of using the bathroom, Raven got a sudden urge that had just hit him and he groaned, bending over and grabbing his pants leg. Mikyah glanced at him and blushed.

Seeing him so...vulnerable had made a random jolt in her bladder and stomach that was full of lust, but seeing him like that didn't help her current situation either. 

  She had released a small amount of pee and she had doubled over, gripping herself. Raven had held himself and bounced on one foot to the other. 

He hated this. Every single bit. And especially since they were about to piss themselves on the side of the highway. 

  "Raven, I c-can't-" 

  A jet stream of hot urine shot out of her womanhood and it quickly spread throughout her tight skinny jeans. It skiied down her legs and it puddled up under her, causing all the dry dirt to turn into mud and tears had formed at the corner of her eyes.

  Raven had looked up as she called his name and his face turns red as he saw Mikyah soiling her best and sexiest jeans. Then next thing you know, Raven's jeans instantly became warm with fresh piss and it puddled down below him, soaking his socks and shoes. 

  They both looked at each other and they both flushed.

"I kinda had to go too..." Raven muttered. 

  Mikyah giggled softly and then she had let go off he womanhood and she started peeing again, this time for a whole minute and Raven had joined her, peeing again aswell.

  Once they had completely emptied their bladders, they started waking again.