Hypnotism (og ocs)

"Ah shit, how do I even do this?"

He gently sat Addy on the couch, looking at her with confusion and worry. How can he even help her? He hasn't worked with hypnotism in a while (after all his failed previous attempts, he decided to drop it altogether on focus on other magic), and even with his past knowledge, this just seemed out of the ordinary.

He kneeled down and carefully opened her eyes, confirming the spiral in her pupils and sighing. She was definitely hypnotized.

"Shit.." he grumbled under his breath, now beginning to pace back and forth, a handful of thoughts racing through his head.

How long would it last? How heavy are the affects? What sort of hypnotism was even used? He paused for a second. Maybe it was Luna who did it- after all, it would make the most sense; suddenly being kidnapped and hidden in a facility by a villain only to be left with little to no conscious- it couldn't have not been her.

He looked back at Addy, who continued to lay on the couch almost lifelessly. Her breathing was slow and shallow and she hardly ever moved since he brought her back to his place. The only thing that proved that she was even alive was her whoring every now and then.

He felt extremely guilty seeing her in such a state- he was obviously obligated to help her, but he wasn't exactly sure how.

He tapped his chin and paused again before looking up at her once more. "Here- don't miss," he told her, as if she was going to anyways.

He rushed back to his room, whipping his closet open and scrambling through the boxes of hypnotism gear he owned for the past couple of years. Maybe something in there could help her, though, he wasn't so confident in it, something would be better than nothing.

He sighed, stacking a couple boxes on top of another before rushing back to her. He plopped the boxes down, now taking his gear and books out to lay in front of him.

"Something in there has to be useful, right..?" He muttered to himself, flipping through a guide that showed the basics of hypnotism and other controlling magic.

He flipped through the pages, scanning the chapters and sections to see if there was anything about reversing hypnotism or somebody else's work, but there wasn't much information about it.

He stopped at a page, feeling a slight feeling of relief washing over him. This one was how to specifically snap someone out of a trance, but only one that's been caused by the hypnotist.

Still, he didn't hesitate to read and hurry to collect the materials for it. He went to get a couple glasses of water to place on the table to the side of the couch and a small dial from his box.

He went to carefully sit her up and prop her against the back of the couch with pillows so she wouldn't move much and gently hold her hand with one of his and holding the dial on the string with the other.

"God I hope this works.." he muttered to himself again before taking a breath and exhaling slowly.

"Addison, you're mind is blank. Nothingness filled your head and now you're nearly unconscious. Do not be alarmed, for you're safe now under my wing and my control. You have nothing to be scared of anymore. However, to get you out of your unconsciousness, you'll need to listen to me and me only. My voice is the only one you should be obeying, for your thoughts have been tainted with evil. Again, do not fret, for I'm only here to help you.

"My voice is the smooth light that should be filling your mind slowly. Pay close attention to it so you won't be lost in the dark abyss that's corrupted your head. Do not listen to anything else that tries to speak to you, for it is evil. I'm here to save you, remember? Good.. do not lose my voice.