Chapter Twelve

Jamie's POV

After all the drive, watching the sun go down, and many bathroom breaks because Jay was car sick we arrived. When we pulled up too the house after going down a very large drive way I was shocked. The house was huge. From what Wyatt told us it was a two story house with a basement. There were eight bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a garage, a backyard pool, and down near the end of the property there's a huge stream that leads down a path into the woods. But, man just looking at it I knew it was nice.

"Don't go running and choose your bedrooms, lets go ahead and get the bags in. It's getting dark and incase someone did follow us I don't want someone getting hurt." Conner said and everyone nodded before getting out.

When I got out I headed too Conner's side and he walked around too the back of the SUV where everyone else was. He opened it before handing out bags, I took mine from him since it was on top and once everyone had the bags we headed in as a group. Conner and I stayed in the back so he could shut the trunk and before heading inside with the others. When we walked in they were all waiting in the main entrance. I looked around and it was even better than the outside of the house. "Wyatt and I are staying on the first floor too keep watch of the front door and back. He left us the keys." Cara said as she waved around a key ring with eight keys. Conner nodded and they headed down a hall and past a little staircase going down too the basement.

"Alright, Levi and Hunter I want ya'll too each pick one side of the house. You can either go too the right or left." Conner said and they both nodded. Levi said he would go left so he could watch the drive way and Hunter too the right too watch the forest and stream area. "Jay, just pick where you wanna go." Conner told him and he nodded before walking off. Conner then turned too me with a smile. "Second floor we go." He smiled. I smiled back before getting a good hold of the bags and followed him. As we walked through the house I smiled at how beautiful it was. We walked around a few corners and came too a long beautiful staircase. He walked with me up too the second floor and when we got up there I was shocked at how big the halls were. Whoever lived here was rich as all hell.

We walked down the left hall before he opened the second door down. When he did I was shocked at how nice it was. There was a large king size bed in the middle pushed against the window, two dressers against the walls, a flat screen tv hung up on the wall in front of the bed, and a bathroom conected too our room and the next.

"This is nice." Conner said and I nodded agreeing. We put the bags down in front of the bed just before Cara walked in.

"This place is great, but what are we doing for dinner? Cause I'm going too eat and go too bed along with Wyatt." She told us and I nodded agreeing. I was tired as hell for some reason.

"Order three pizza's and if someone wants some they can get some. Tomorrow you and Jamie can go out and get some grocerys. I don't want too eat their food." Conner said and we all nodded. I wouldn't want someone too eat my food. She headed back down stairs after we agreed and I sat down on the bed and was joined by him. "So....are you okay sharing the bed with me?" He asked and I nodded slowly. He smiled too me before standing up and yawning. "Well, unpacking then pizza sounds just about right before we head our sleepy asses too bed." He said and I nodded laughing. He smiled again before cupping my cheek and rubbed his thumb over my jaw for a second before letting go.

I watched as he walked too the end of the bed and grabbed his bags. I felt my cheeks blushing so I got up and headed down stairs too wait on the pizza. When I got downstairs Cara and Wyatt were kissing on the couch. I blushed even harder before rushing too the front entrance of the house. I sat down on a little chair that was sitting next too the front door and waited.

While I was waiting Conner came down, his hair wasn't wet but he had changed so I figured he wasn't taking a shower. I watched as he came down he saw Cara and Wyatt and snorted before coming my way. "Hey." He said and I stood up as he came up too me. He wrapped his arm around my back before pulling me against him with a smile. "How are you doing." He asked and I shrugged before he shook his head no. "How are you doing with all of this? Going too your house earlier, coming here. How are you?" He asked and I shrugged again.

"Honestly, it feels wrong. Christmas is in three days and I should be at home. Actually I should be with Danny..." I said and he gave me a confused look. "The day we ran into each other or whatever I found out Danny had cheated on me. I had been dating Danny for three years. We had gotten in an argument a few days earlier and when I decided too go over with a friend too talk too him about it he was there with who I thought was my other best friend. They were having sex and I took off....if I hadn't we wouldn't be in this mess." I said trailing off at the end and looked down. I heard him sigh before he grabbed my chin softly and made me look at him. But, this time I looked away. "I'm serious Conner. If I hadn't ran nor gone over there we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't have gotten shot at. You.....you wouldn't have too deal with me." I said and he shook his head.

"Dealing with you? Dealing with you was when I slapped you that night. I regret ever touching you like that. I'm glad he cheated on you, if he can throw you out like that he didn't deserve you and I am so fucking glad he did. You are so beautiful Jamie, your strong, your smart, and your gorgeous. Hell, I'm happy we are here. I'm glad Elliot is coming after us. Cause I get too stay with you even longer." He told me and I couldn't help but smile and blush. "Don't ever think I'm just dealing with you." He finished and I nodded. He leaned my forehead against his and I felt like he was going too kiss me and for some reason it felt fine. I didn't want him too pull away or think I didn't want it. It took me seven months for me too let Danny kiss me, but there was no way in hell I was going too deny Conner. And just when I thought he was going too the door bell went off. We both let out a loud groan before he opened the front door. "Fucking pizza..." I heard him mumble and I chuckled too my self.

He paid the guy and grabbed the pizza's before shutting the door. I followed behind him as we walked too the living room. He sat them down on a glass coffee table and grabbed two slices before turning too me.

"And, we go." He said and I laughed as he handed me one then grabbed my hand. He walked with me back up stairs and as we walked up Jay was running down and when he saw us he made a wink face and smirked. Conner shoved him before pulling me up the rest of the stairs. When we got back too the room he shut the door behind us and we went too the bed. We spent a few minutes eating before he decided it was time too get showers and lay down. He let me have the shower first and man their bathroom was fucking amazing, there were fucking jets in the shower.

I didn't take too long of a shower and when I was done I changed and put my hair in a messy wet bun. When I came out Conner was laying on the bed in only his joggers. His V-line was very visible and very sexy. I groaned inside as I walked over after shutting the bathroom light off. I walked too the empty side of the bed and sat down just in time for him too roll over and grab me. I laughed as he pulled me against him and started tickling me, I laughed so much we both started crying. When he finally stopped I leaned over and turned the bedside table light off putting us both in darkness. The only light was from the stars shinning through the windows. Even though he couldn't see I was smiling like an idiot and when I felt his hands cup my cheeks my cheeks lit up. I could already tell they were bright red and from his light chuckle so could he.

"Jamie....what do you do too me." He whispered and I leaned into his touch as he rubbed his thumb over my cheek. We stayed like that for a few minutes before his thumb brushed over my lips. I felt my heart beat pick up and I closed my eyes softly. "Beautiful." He whispered too him self but out loud.

"Why won't you just kiss me." I asked.

Within seconds he smashed his lips too mine and by God. I would trade all the kisses I had ever given too Danny for Conner's. Conner was the long wait I had been waiting on for the last three years. And, it was the best gift I could have gotten for waiting.

I wanted Conner.

Only Conner.