Chapter 10:"What the...f#ck?(Pieces of my past 8)"

King Vegeta POV

Bardock:"Vegeta did what!?"

I had to cover the idiot mouth because the point of me getting away from Korabi was to tell him quietly.

Not to shout and scream it out to the world.

I sigh heavily as I remove my hands off his mouth.

King Vegeta:"Yes..as mess up as that sounds..I'm disappointed by my own son for doing such..shameless thing. And nonetheless to his..sister."

Bardock shrug.

Bardock:"Hey,look in the bright side..at least they aren't really siblings. Now that is mess up-AGH!???"

I gave him a knuckle sandwich straight in the face. Was he dumb or something?

If this incident would get out,they would have to be separated and their reputations in shame.

This would ruin both their chances of getting married also.

And that ,absolutely cannot happened!

Bardock rub his chin.

Bardock:"Thats a good punch old man...I mean,my highness."

I just roll my eyes.

King Vegeta:"Yeah,yeah. Now I told you,shoo,shoo!"

I said waving my hand.

Bardock:"What do you think I am? A fucking fly? That hovers on a piece of shit? Ooh,so that makes you the piece of shit! Well sorry. I ain't leaving till you tell me what the fuck is going on? Do you think I bought that bull crap about those two kids hating each other to the point of biting each other? You know well enough that your son is older than Korabi."

He place his hands on his hips and waited for me to spit it out.

Bardock:"And....I saw Vegeta leaving Planet Vegeta with my oldest son Raditz to I don't know where the fuck planet. He..had a bite mark on his neck."

My heart stop.

What the fuck was happening?

I swallowed. But...I felt like throwing up.

King Vegeta:"I'll locate that spaceship and tell him to come home- "

Bardock:"You know he is out of this solar system so to speak. And he is the spoiled Prince of all Saiyans. He won't come back unless he decides he does. You fucking know that."

He press his finger agaisnt my chest.

He was right. What type of father was I?

King Vegeta:"Then,I'm busy Bardock! Go away!"

I walk by Bardock but he grab onto my arm.

Bardock:"Are you going to tell me...what she is?"

I gave him a death glare.

King Vegeta:"To tell you...would be the death of me.."

Bardock grab my body and slam it agaisnt the wall. I was getting pin by him and my face was facing his.

King Vegeta:"What the fuck Bardock!?"

Bardock:"I've been loyal to you since day one. So I think I deserve an explanation."

King Vegeta:"I'll...cut off your hands.."

I threatened.

Bardock:"Stop threatening me,and just tell me for the love of god."