Chapter Three: Justin Bieber

You woke up a little around noon. Since you didn't get to sleep until four am and all.

You sat up in your bed, looking around a little as you yawned. You didn't really get the chance to see everything last night because of your exhaustion.

The room was quite big. Your bed sat in the corner, just across from you was a small closet with sliding doors.

Deciding to put your clothes away before you got a shower, you stood up wearily; grabbing your bag.

There was a knock at the door as you started to unzip your bag. You glanced at the door, staying silent for a moment before clearing your throat.

"Come in."

It was Minseok. He was fully clothed now. Ripped jeans with a jean jacket as well.

He gave you a small smile before entering the room. His arms were behind his back while he observed the surroundings.

"I see you're starting to get settled in."

You shrugged a little, smiling at him while you went through your things.

"I just thought it would be better to put my things away so the room isn't cluttered."

"You can do whatever you want to this room. I've never really used it." He shrugged; walking over to the window beside your bed.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"However," he started seriously, looking away from the window to you again.

"I have one condition."

You were slightly nervous. He looked so serious and strict now. What was wrong?

"And that is?"

"No Justin Bieber posters."

You looked at him as if he were insane before you burst into laughter. He soon followed you and gave you a wide grin.

"Well damn, what am I going to do with all my Bieber merch now?"

"The only solution for that would be to burn it. By all means, I will do the honors." He winked playfully, taking a seat on the floor beside you.

"If you insist."

A/N: Short af. Don't really know what this is lol. Vote and comment for an update (:.