Chapter Four: Outside

Things were starting to get comforting around Minseok's house. He was a very sweet person and he was rather interesting as well.

He took your mind off of what was going on in the world...and the fact you weren't able to see your family for awhile.

You were getting close to him, he reminded you of your brother in a way. You really missed him, but you knew he wasn't the same now.

"Y/N, I'm going out to get some things, I'll be back in a bit. Okay?"

You looked up from the book you were reading, seeing Minseok in the doorway of your room.

You smiled and nodded.

"Okay."

"Be safe. Don't answer the door unless you hear my voice." He says strictly, pointing one of his slender fingers at you.

You almost giggled at him, but you bit it back and nodded firmly.

He gave a small smile and nodded before he closed your door.

A few moments later, you heard the front door close and you went back to your book. Unfortunately, you couldn't quite read anymore.

Minseok had interrupted your reading zone, now you were bored of it.

Sighing gently; you placed the opened book down on your neatly made bed before standing up and stretching.

You looked out the small window beside you and pouted. You hadn't actually been outside in awhile. The only times you were aloud out was when he was with you of course.

You admired that he cared for your safety and made sure none of them were near, but it was suffocating sometimes.

You were an adventurous girl. Being inside all day just wasn't your thing.

You longed for the day this would all end and the day you could hang out with friends and even Minseok freely without worrying about being taken away.

Would it really hurt to go outside for just a few minutes?

You thought to yourself, tapping your finger against your chin.

"It's just a few minutes, right? What could possibly happen in that time span?"

You smiled to yourself before walking out of your room and through the house until you reached the front door.

You noticed Minseok had locked it before he left. You smiled and rolled your eyes.

"He really does care." You mumble to yourself before unlocking the door.

You breathed in the fresh air around you, smiling at all the birds in the sky and how nicely the sun shone down around you.

The wind was gently whistling through the trees and it was quite warm outside.

You liked moments like this. It's what you lived for, craved for.

Your eyes were closed as you relaxed against a tree near the house. However, just like any other nice calming moment, it was cut short when you heard a familiar voice.

"Y/N L/N."

A/N: I don't really know what this is. Vote and comment for an update (: