.Rain // P

prologue.

(I want to fight you! I'll fucking bite you! Can't stand nobody like you! You can't run! You can't hide! No surprise! Close your eyes!)

In this life, well technically I can only speak for mines right about now. So in my life, things are pretty interesting. I live vicariously through music, as you can see the Godzilla song is playing through my mind. Let me tell you why though.

His fist connected with my face for the sixth time, this was considered losing in my book. Although this giant hulk thought he was going win this fight tonight. Wrong. I had only gotten about four good punches in. Ultimately my hits came harder then his cause he was starting to become disoriented. Just that quick this insane fight would be over?

(You comprehend me, you want to end me? You offend me, drama! Feel the the drama, come with me.)

I had happened to be walking home on this tasteless night when I saw some big guy in the alley harassing some damsel in distress. Oh boy did I pick the right streets to walk on tonight. I was itching for a fight, and I really didn't like bullying.

I recall saying something like, "Big daddy's got a soft spot for me." Which really pissed him off, he was on me quicker than bees making honey. My mouth is a smart ass just like my mind is brainless. He knocked me on my ass pretty harshly but the girl got away though and that's when all the fun began.

So he got a few good licks in, I couldn't remembered my arm being dislocated. Or the fact that he bashed me head into a wall, it takes hours to get blood out my hair. I'm so pissed by now. He did put up a good brawl though.

(I ignore you, sorry if I bore you. I neglect you, don't mean to disrespect you. Can't you see? I love you dearly, and that's sincerely. But you annoy me!)

I love fighting. Gets my blood boiling. It brings out the demon in me that everyone seems to be scared of these days. You should be too. I can't believe this giant made me bleed? It's been a long damn time since I've let anyone get that much grip on me. Hell, was were he'd be going tonight, literally.

I spit out a pool of blood as I grabbed his fist in my hand. I swung my leg up and my knee forcefully crunched his face. He staggered but grabbed on to me in bone crushing bear hug. I bit his nose and he dropped me. I laughed out loud, I was enjoying this a little too much.

"Come on big daddy. Show me that soft spot again." Using all my strength like I had been taught I swung at the giant in uppercut motion. I could hear all his teeth being crunched and see the blood spilling from his mouth. "There it is."

(Come with me, come with me, come with me, come with me, come with me, I'm gon take you with me!)

Soon everything begin to move in slow motion and this last blow would cause the end of this fight. No fair, this giant went down a lot more quickly then I'd anticipated. Using the last of the strength that possessed me, my entire fist turned red as I threw the death punch to his throat. He choked and fell to his knees and face planted into the ground.

"Damn big daddy, you really did have a soft spot for the sassy boy." I kicked his body to make him roll over. His eyes were already lifeless. Good, I hated waiting. I sat on top of the dead giant of a man and lifted his head to eye level with mine. I blinked my eyes which and caused them to turn fully black.

Seconds went by and mist appeared out of the dead man's eyes. This was the easy part, extracting the soul. Once the mist transferred into my eyes, his eyes were now completely white orbs. I stood up and and let out a painful hiss. Now my head hurts, and I'm realizing my shoulder is still dislocated.

(Close my eyes, and I see you standing there. I cry tears of sorrow, I die.)

I closed my eyes for a faint second. That doesn't stop me from seeing your face though. That gorgeous smile of yours that goes ear to ear. It simply signifies you are happy. Don't worry baby, I'm coming for you. 100 more souls and then I'd be able to get mine back, and free yours.

I opened my eyes and noticed I didn't have enough power to transport to the nearest hospital. Instead I ended up somewhere else I couldn't recognize. I couldn't muster up the strength to try again. I was too tired so I gave up and fell faint wherever the hell I was. Damn. He really knocked my brain out.

In my life, things are pretty interesting. You see my name is Rain. 5 years ago I found out I was different. Different how? Shall I start this story from five years ago then?

(Hear my cries, hear my calls, lend me your ears, see my faults, see my errors, know my faults, time halts, see my lost.)

_____________________________

Song.

Come With Me - Puff Daddy ft. Jimmy Page

|Photo of Rain|

___________

.romanceTHUG