The Search

"So basically, we look for a gate and find Eleven in it and bring her home. But we don't tell Mike about it?" Dustin said. "He's crazy about her! And where else would she stay?"

Nancy sighed at him. "I know it's weird, but I want it to be a surprise. Besides, the Snowball is Friday. Today is Tuesday. He would only wait three days. It's not that long of a wait. And anyone have a place where she could stay?" She explained the best she could.

The three boys looked at each other and then looked back at Nancy, who was waiting for a response. Lucas and Dustin had no where where El could stay because they didn't have any good hiding places in their houses. Will didn't either since he lived in a bungalow, but he did have a good idea where she could stay for a little bit.

"El could hide out in my fort near my house. It's not much, but it's a good place to stay. I barely go there anymore, so my mom and Jonathan won't find out and tell Mike. If you really want it to be a surprise," Will suggested. Nancy nodded in agreement and so did Lucas and Dustin.

Then the four started their search for some kind of gate. It felt like hours during the search and the boys were starting to get tired. Nancy kept on moving forward because she wanted her brother to get out of his depression. She noticed that Mike was in too much pain and was just one more step from losing it. And she knew exactly what would happen if he did. Nancy just had to keep telling him that El was going to come back and that she would be found, which she would be. 

Nancy found out what could happen from a girl at her school. She got overwhelmed from depression when her little brother died of cancer. She couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide to join him. Nancy couldn't let Mike be convinced that El was dead and want to join her.

"Look! I see something!" Lucas pointed out. Nancy walked over to check it out and saw a hole in a tree, exactly like the one she crawled through before.

"Good job, Lucas! Let's go in! And remember not to make too much noise to get a Demogorgon after us," Nancy said. She crawled through the hole, with Lucas, Dustin, and Will after her. Will shivered as his eyes laid on the Upside Down environment once again. Dustin and Lucas both put a hand on his shoulders to comfort him and Nancy smiled at them. Then she led the way through the other dimension to see any signs of Eleven.

All they saw were trees and wary environments around them. They didn't see any signs of life anywhere. The whole thing was starting to annoy and tire out the boys, but Nancy wouldn't stop so they had to keep going.

Lucas, all of a sudden, through his flashlight on the ground. Everyone turned around to face him in confusion, noticing that he looked angry. "Look, I get that we are trying to help Mike, but Eleven is dead! She's not here and she never will be! SHE FUCKING EXPLODED WITH THE DEMOGORGON! Why don't you guys get that?!" He yelled.

But no one seemed to be paying attention to him because they were looking at something behind him. "Lucas, shut up," Dustim warned.

"No! I won't! She's dead! I'm sorry, but she is! Nothing is going to change that and Mike has to get out if his depression!" Lucas continued to yell.

"Seriously, Lucas, shut up! There's a monster behind you!" Everyone yelled. Lucas then slowly turned around and was face to face with a monster. It snarled in his face before trying to pounce on him. Nancy, Will, and Dustin got there guns out while Lucas stood there like he was in a trance. Before anything could happen, though, the monster froze in place before dropping to the ground, dead. Everyone stared at the dead monster in shock and then looked up. There was a small figure walking towards them and everyone knew immediately who it was.

"Eleven?!"

...

A/N: They found her! She saved them from that monster! Now what do you think would happen? I wonder.

Will Mike actually find out about this? Will he do what Nancy thought that he could possibly do? Heads up, the next chapter is going to get serious a little bit so... Yeah. Be warned for next chapter!

I hope you enjoyed! Please comment and vote!