04

y/n~

As the door opened, I saw a blue haired boy standing in the door way. Mark and Amy greeted him before he seemingly called over everyone else.

Three men and one girl came out from the back, but one specifically caught my eye. He was tall, handsome, and omg cute!

I knew my face was red, but I'm hoping that my makeup was covering up my blush.

"Sooo, this is my infamous sister y/n!" Amy said excitedly. I waved nervously as everyone greeted me a hello. As we walked inside, everyone sat down on the couches and chairs and I say beside Amy since I barley kenw anyone else.

"So this is Kathryn, Ethan, Bob, Wade and Tyler" Amy tells me, pointing to everyone as she said their names. 

"Hi" I say nervously.

"Tell is about yourself!" The Kathryn girl asks me.

"Well um.. I'm with a modelling agency for uh... Victoria secret and um.. I'm a large makeup and beauty guru" I state, stuttering a lot through it.

"That's cool" Kathryn tells me. I looked over to Amy and she smiled back. The room fell awkwardly silent until mark spoke up.

"Do you guys need any help with dinner?" Mark asks.

"We were just gonna order some pizza and stuff so we'd have to go out and get it" Ethan says.

"Well, you wanna go out and get it?" Mark asks.

I turned to Amy with an 'I'm really tired from jet lag and have no motivation to go out and get pizza then get back' face.

"Well um, y/n is really jet lagged and would rather not go out to get the pizza" Amy says.

"Well she can just stay here with Tyler while we're gone" Ethan states.