20

Tyler~ (Filler chapter but will have a cliff hanger✌😀👌)

"Do you just wanna go home? we could watch a movie" I in a sympatehtic tone.

"Guess so, Amy has lots of movies, we could figure out one" She said in a sort of dissapointed tone. We got into my car and started to head to her place in a comfortable silence. We finally made it to her  place and we walked over to her couch to sit and watch a movie. We chose a good one and say down to watch it, y/n falling asleep on my shoulder during half of it. I picked y/n up and carred her off to her bed to lye her down and leave her there for the night.

I also left a text on her phone telling her that I went back home and the movie was good.

But when I woke up, my phone was left with multiple messages that woke me up in the middle of the night, specifically all from Mark. I called him in confusion but slowly dreaded what I heard.

"Tyler! Is y/n at your place?!"

"...no why?"

"She's not here either, and she's not amswering her phone!"

"But she was there when I was there, we watched a movie and I put her to bed when she fell asleep on me!"

"All her stuff is still here too, what do you think could have happened?"

"I-I don't know!" I say frantically. Coinsodentally, I heard someone knock at my door. I ran to it and opened it, and suddenly was embraced in a hug.

"y/n?" I ask, but she didn't respond, I just felt her tears seep into my shirt. I pulled her back and looked into her eyes. "What's wrongs?" I ask her.

"J-Jeremy h-he came to my house" She said is a distrought tone.

"Y/N I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" I hear a loud voice suddenly yell, the words belonging to Jeremy.