Chris brown imagines

ok look this my FIRST image so wish me good luck ok.

       (Chris Brown)

Today was one of those days were everything Chris does make you horny as fuck and he knew it. As you went downstairs you saw chris doing his daily work-out shirtless and that made you wet as ever. You walked over there to him and he already knew you wanted the D.

     (Chris)-Wassup babe what you want.

     (Y/N)-You

     (Chris)-(Bites lip) ok come here

     (Y/N)-(Walks over to chris)Baby I really need you. You sit on chris's lap and straddle him making his "friend" notice.

Chris takes off your shirt (fyi your not wearing a bra)he starts to suck your left boob making you moan. While catching you off guard he sticks his finger inside your already wet kitty.

(Y/N)-UGHH Chris i need you

(Chris)-Not until you beg for it baby he says while sticking another finger inside of you

(Y/N)-PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!

(Chris)-(Picks you up and take you to the bedroom)Don't forget baby you begged for it.He hover's over you while kissing down to your kitty.

(Y/N)-Baby stop teasing!!!!

(Chris)-starts eating you out like it's no tomorrow,his tounge is doing wonders to you and your in heaven.

(Y/N)-Baby I'm bout to cum!

(Chris)-Let it out baby.you cum and Chris licks you clean.

(Y/N)-FUCK ME NOW!!!!!

(Chris)-Not until you say,"I want daddy's big dick."

(Y/N)-I need daddy's big dick.Without hesitation chris pounds five times into you.

(Y/N)-AHHHH CHRIS!!!Faster.

(Chris)-(Goes faster then slows down making you feel every part of him coming out)

(Y/N)-NOOO!!

(Chris)-Rams back into you then he tells you to go on all fours.You did as you were told and he starts to picks up his pace again.

(Chris)-What's my name.

(Y/N)-(Moans his name) chrriiss

(Chris)-(Wrong) then he rams into you making you scream

(Y/N)-AGHHHH!!!!!! DADDY!!!!!!

(Chris)-Who's pussy is this.

(Y/N)-(Moans) Yours 

(Chris)-Louder!!!!! he says while smaking your ass 

(Y/N)-YOURS DAMMIT YOURS!!!! Baby im bout to cuuumm

(Chris)-Wait for daddy baby.Three stroks later you both came 

(Y/N)-Damn.Baby 

(Chris)-Yeah 

(Y/N)-I love you.

(Chris)-I love you too.You fall asllep with a smile on your face.