Birthday present

Today was Chris's birthday and you wanted to do something really Special for him.If you know what I mean.

Chris just hopped out the shower and he thought you forgot his birthday,so you put on the lingerie that he goes crazy for.

(Chris)-Aye y/n have you seen my o_o

(Y/N)-Happy birthday daddy ;)

(Chris)-o_o

You start walking seductively over towards him and whispers in his ear.

(Y/N)-Today is your birthday Papi soo I will ANYTHING and EVERYTHING  you want me to do.

(Chris)-Anything and everything?

(Y/N)-Yes,anything and everything  

Without hesitation Chris picked you up and went straight to the kitchen with you.(And o the towel is still on) He laid you on the counter top and started undressing you.Started with the bra then the underwear,but he did that one with his teeth.

Chris went to the refrigerator and took out chocolate syrup,whip cream,cherries,and honey.

(Y/N)-Babe,what are you doing 

(Chris)-Today,you are my sundae 

(Y/N)-Oh i like that 

Chris took the chocolate and put it over your body then put whip cream on his fingers and this made you soaking wet.With the whip craem on his fingers he sticks it inside you make you shiver from the coldness,but still like it.

(Y/N)-Ahhh shit 

(Chris)-You like that baby 

(Y/N)-mhmm

Chris goes deeper but slower making you feel every inch he goes and teasing you.He then starts to lick the chocolate off of your body while going faster.After about 3 minutes your about to cum.

(Y/N)-Baby i'm bout to cum

(Chris)-Let it out baby.You cum all over his fingers and he licks it all up.

(Chris)-Shit you taste sweet

(Y/N)-Now it's my turn to pleasure you.(You've never done this before but you though why not it's his birthday.)You lick the tip then start doing things with your tongue you never thought you could do.

(Chris)-Damn babe were you learn that 

(Y/N)-Been knew it just never did it.(After that said you put his whole dick in your mouth and that was hard because he's big)

After a few seconds you stopped because you forgot something 

(Chris)-(Y/N) why you stop 

(Y/N)-Because I forgot something.(Gets up to get the honey and cherries then puts the honey on his dick with a cherry on top) 

Started back going ham on his dick with your lil tounge tricks too ;)Chris grabs the back of your head bobbing your head up and down 

(Chris)-Shit baby i'm bout to cum.5 seconds later he cums all in your mouth and you swallow then opens yo mouth to show him.

 (Chris)-Come and ride daddy.

You went to go ride just when you were about to someone knocked on the door.

(Y/N)-Ughh who's that .

Chris went to open the door mad as hell because this person interrupted his birthday present when he opened the door there stood his own mother,mama joyce.

(Chris)-WHAT! O_O oh mama um what you doing here 

(Mama J)-Boy it's your birthday that's why i'm here and um chris why are you naked.

(Y/N)-Oh shit.You went to go put on some clothes along with chris.

(Y/N)-Well I guest your birthday present is going to have to wait.

(Chris)-Damn 

HAHA Mama J came over