The Doctor

You and Chris were playing the sick patient and he was your doctor.

(Dr.brown)- So Mrs.brown what seems to be the problem.

(y/n)- Well doctor there's something wrong with my mouth and pussy.

(Dr.brown)- oh really

(y/n)- yes, you see I can't keep my mouth closed because I need something really big in there I think.

(Dr.brown)- oh really go on

(y/n)- and my pussy keeps getting wet every time I see you and when I see your pants getting tighter.

(Dr.brown)- well Mrs.brown I have just the cure for that.

(y/n)- you do and what that might be

(Dr.brown)- yes,you need dick and lots of it I say about a good 11 inches of it.

(y/n)- oh I do and were can I get that cure

(Dr.brown)- from me Mrs.brown of course

(y/n)- Mr.brown I thought you couldn't have sex with your patients.

(Dr.brown)- you can't but I'm not gonna have sex with you I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you got it.

you shook your head yes while eye rapeing him.

(Dr.brown)- take off your clothes now. He demanded

As you slowly took off your clothes piece by piece Chris was undoing his pants. You were about to take off your bra until Chris stopped you.

(Dr.brown)- no don't take that off yet get on your knees first and open your mouth.

(y/n)- yes Dr.brown

You were on your knees then Chris stuck cj out on you

(Dr.brown)- stick your tongue out. You stuck yo tongue out and Chris smacked his dick on it.

(y/n)- I think I need more Dr.brown

(Dr.brown)- yes I think your right. Chris stuck his dick into yo mouth and thrust into you in and out. You grabbed his rock hard cock and squeezed it making him moan. You started sucking harder on him and going faster. He twiched in your mouth with was a sign that he was coming so you deep throated him and he came. You had all his cum in your mouth.

(Dr.brown)- swallow

(y/n)- you swallowed *licks lips* Dr.brown what about my pussy.

(Dr.brown)- I got that baby. Chris picked you up and put you on the wall.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. Chris went faster and harder with every thrust that went into you.

(y/n)- *moaning* ahhh Chris don't stop

(Dr.brown)- beg for it baby

(y/n)- please please baby don't stop please.

(Dr.brown)- what's my name

(y/n)- Dr.br-brown. ah oo shit nama-dadanaba

(Dr.brown)- ooo my baby speaking in tongues I like

A few minutes later y'all both came and you fell asleep on chris chest.

(Chris)- I cured my patient

(y/n)- *sleepy voice* hell to the yes