Chapter 13

Fierre's,

I feel like I'm the most luckiest man in this world, having her and cuddling her is making me happy specially that confession. I can't stop myself from crying because of happiness. Damn.

I just hug her, so that she won't see the tears falling down to my cheeks.

"W-What do y-you mean b-by that?" I asked. She said she want to fulfill my wishes. Is she serious?

"I love you and I want you to be my boyfriend." After saying those, I think my eardrums break and I was like, did I heard it right?

"W-Wait what?!" I asked again. Damn. I think my cheeks are now red. It feels, I'm 'kinikilig'.

"I want you to be my boy--------" and before she could even finish what she's saying I cut her and kissed her passionately. Damn. I love this lady. And I won't ever let her go.

She responsed, unti-unti ko naman syang hiniga sa couch, and deepen the kiss, I just broke the kiss when I heard her moan.

"So tayo na ba?" I asked. You know? Malay mo di ba she's just joking and will say happy april fools even its already July. Tsk. She just nodded and,

"Yea, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She said. Umupo na rin kami and I hugged her.

"I want to be with you too, I want to be with you forever. I love you wife." I whisper to her ears.

"I love you too hubby." She said. Oh, it feels heaven. Having your love hugging you while saying those words feels heaven. I wish this will last forever. I smiled.

Janayiah's,

Nagising ako ng naramdaman kong may humihimas sa pisngi ko. I smiled to the thought that my boyfriend is doing that.

Dahan-dahan kong minulat ang aking mga mata at mas lalo akong napangiti when I saw him looking at me smiling.

"Good morning wife." He said and give me a peck. Hanggang ngayon di pa rin ako sanay na tinatawag nya kong wife.

"Good morning." I response, we slept together last night. Nothing happened ok? Tsk.

Sabado ngayon and this is the start of our training. Hindi natuloy kahapon ang training dahil nagturo si Prof Brendon at dahil din sa nangyari kahapon. You know, the killing. So instead na magtraining sila. They just tambay to Kuya's and Ate's dorm, I think?

I looked at the side table and look for the alarm clock. Eh? Its already 8 so I think kanina pa sila nagsisimula.

"Hey, aren't you going to train for the upcoming Leveling Battle?" I asked him, while hugging him, we still here lying at my bed. Cuddling.

"Nope. We're going to the City. We're having a date today my wife." He whispered. Eh? Date?

"Eh? Ok. Go back to your dorm now I'm going to take shower." I said, and hug him again.

"Ok, just be quick ok? I'll go take a shower too." He said and stand up, tumayo na din ako at papasok na sana sa CR, when he called me again.

"Hey." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you." He said and teleported. Ay langyang lalaki yun! Pinapakilig ako oh oh! Haha.