Chapter 1

•••••••••Kiana•••••••••

"MIKAYLA!!" I called to my best friend.
"If we don't leave we will miss the train!!"

She walks down the stairs slowly looking at her phone with the most serious face I've ever seen her make.

" Kiana I think we will need to miss the train" she said finally walking down the stairs in a speedy motion and running over to me.she looked frightened which scared the hell outta me.

"Why whats wrong?"I asked hurriedly.

"Because Zion just got into a car accident! Nick just texted me" she said grabbing her purse and running towards the door.

"GET THE KEYS"she yelled back while swinging the door open and running to the car.

I grabbed the keys running to the door and locking it then ran to the drivers seat of the car.
Opening the door and getting in i looked at Mikayla to see that her head was currently in her palms and I could hear little cries coming from her.

"Listen babes he's going to be ok,did Nick say anything about his condition?" I say starting the car.

"Nope He's just currently in your back seat about to scare the hell outta you" she said raising her head and smiling.

Before I could say anything two idiots jumped out from the backseats yelling 'SUPRISE' which made me stomp on the gas petal and almost run through our house.

"AHHH!" I yelled in suprise while stomping on the brake.

"Sheesh kiana what the hell?" Zion asked.
"Are you trying to kill us?"

" if I can remember correctly you guys were the ones that decided to scare the shit out of me"I replied alittle pissed off.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I asked looking at the time on my phone.Shit we missed the train.

"Kiana I thought you would be alittle happy to see them? Especially after I took the time out of my day to arrange their appearance"Mikayla says making sure to point out her nice doing.

"Yeah I mean we did drive 1500 miles here to suprise you"Nick said alittle discouraged.

"I'm sorry Guys it's just not a good time ok,I have so much work this week and I have so much I haven't done" I sighed.
"It's not a good week to visit"

I see Zion get out the car and open Mikayla's door.

"Kiana,Mikayla's already ranted about everything that's been going on with you to me for the passsd week so imma take her and go upstairs"he said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door.

"Catch!!"I say tossing Mikayla the keys so they could get in.

I can already see them start making out once they get inside.

"Baby do we need to go on a walk to just talk?"Nick said getting out of the car.

I turned the car off and opened my door then slamming it.

"I really needed to get these pictures of the sky tonight and then you guys showed up so now not only am I behind but I have a photo shoot tomorrow and my boss is going to be wondering where the hell the pictures are after she let me off the hook for last ti-"

"Baby take deep breaths"he said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I already called Ms.Channelle to tell her that you won't be able to make it tomorrow cause you're uncle died" He says reassuringly.

Nick smiles one of his charming smiles and I feel all my worries melt away.

"Thank you" I smile pecking him on the lips then hugging him as tight as ever.

We spent the rest of the night just watching movies and eating a bunch of popcorn and pizza.Eventually We fell asleep on the couches in the living room dreaming about how tomorrow is going to be amazing!

Trust me it will get better I just needed something to start off with so I could have a plot.A lot will happen I promise.