Meeting Julian Albert

I just wanted to let everyone know that Lilly Brin is Tm. So you can't use it without my permission. Love y'all

You just got to your new job. You are so nervous and scared you don't know what to do as you wait for someone to tell you where to go or what to do you play with your long brown hair. Finally someone named Joe came up to you and showed you the way to the lab.
Joe's POV
hi my name is Joe and you are?
Oh I'm sorry my name is Lilly Brin
Well it's nice to meet you Miss Brin now the lab is upstairs I would show you myself but I have got so many things going on right now it's crazy. Um Julian Albert is upstairs so he will show you the ropes. Ok thank you very much have a nice day.

Lilly's POV
I walked upstairs and found the lab finally I walked in and saw someone sitting at the desk that said Julian Albert
Um hi you must be Julian Albert?
Yes that's what the sign says he said in he beautiful British accent how may I help you? He asked has he looked up at you and smiled.
Um hi my name is Lilly I am the new meta-human specialist i said looking at him and his beautiful blue eyes.
Ah yes, right then this will be your desk that one over there is for our other meta-human specialist so to say Barry Allen which as you can see is not here like always. So if you need anything please let me know now I'm sorry but I need to be going it was a pleasure meeting you miss Lilly. Oh by the way what is your last name Lilly?
Oh I'm sorry it's Brin
Right then miss Brin I will be off.
Yes of course it was a pleasure meeting you Mr Albert
Anytime he said as he walked out as you looked around and the big lab and started to get very excited
.
.
.
.
(A/N hey guys so this is my first flash fanfic I hope you like it please let me know if I could change anything in it or add something/someone and I will I hope you enjoyed it and please continue to read)