two.

"Hey." he says without breaking eye contact with me.

I feel a sudden burst of courage race through my veins and I smirk and point to the picture. My sparkling acrylic nail is touching the glass protecting the picture. "Is this you?"

He chuckles and says "Yes. That's me."

"Well, you're pretty cute. What's your name?" I curiously ask.

"It's Cameron, but you can call me Cam." he smiles and shows his perfect alignment of teeth.

"I'm not good with nicknames. I like Cameron better." I pause and stare into his big eyes and then speak again, "I am Ciena. People call me C."

He smirks, "I like Ciena better."

I smirk and then turn around and walk down the hallway. I can sense his confusion and I hear his footsteps behind me. And that's when it all started.

I found out how to get back into the crowd of dancing teens. I find my way through and I feel a hand around my wrist. Cameron. He grabbed hold of me and pulled me into him.

My backside faced his front and he held onto my waist as he began to dance. I danced with him. I was acting completely different than I would normally.

I felt his hot breathe on my neck and then he leaned into my ear and said, "You're so fucking sexy." Those four words sent shivers down my body.

I turn and face him and I whisper back into his ear, "Oh. I can be a lot more sexier." As I say that I feel his hands grip my waist even tighter.

All of the sudden he grabs my wrist and leads me out of the crowd. He pulls me away and I let him. I don't know where he's taking me but I really don't care.

We go outside and he sits me on an outside patio bench. He just stares at me and I look at the ground, suddenly shy. We sit in a calm and soothing silence for at least 3 minutes.

"You look so innocent." He says, breaking the silence.

"I'm not." I say and I look up at him, our eye contact was unbreakable at that moment.

"I bet you are." he smirks at me 

"No. I'm not." I scoff.

He chuckles and says, "Prove it. Tell me if you have ever smoked."

"No."

"Are you a virgin? "

"Yes."

"Have you ever gotten drunk?"

"No."

"Have you ever even kissed a guy?"

"Once."

"How many house parties have you been to?" He raises an eyebrow.

"This is the first."

"Do you have any tattoos?"

"No... none at all."

He smirks. "It's attractive."

I look at him, confused,  "What's attractive? The fact that I am a prude?" I say and roll my eyes.

"No. The fact that you are so innocent. You... you... you're different. You are not a girl that goes and parties twenty-four-seven and gets high. You are so... pure. So clean."

I look at him and look down at the ground.

"Tell me something about yourself." I say to him.

"My name is Cameron. I like smoking. I like drinking. I have a lip ring. I don't have tattoos, but I sure as hell want them. I'm not a virgin. I like when girls have weird colored eyes." At this point,  I am looking at him and he is looking at me. Our eye contact is intense and he breaks the silence.

"You have different eyes. They are an greenish grey. But more on the grey green side. They are pretty. And they change. When I first saw you in the hallway, they were light colored. Now they are dark." he tilts his head, still looking into my eyes.

We spent about an hour taking about different subjects. Everything from the sky to childhood. I liked it.

He pulls out his phone and asks me for my number. I give it to him. I had usually never given up my number so easily to a person I'd never even met before. I had never been so attracted to a person in my whole life.

I was attracted to him. But not really based on his looks. He us good looking, i cannot deny that, but i wanted to know him. I wanted to explore his mind. I wanted to know how he thought. I just wanted an insight into his soul.