THIRTEEN: HANDS

Dedicated toooo JiminsGottaKookie here's the update. Anyway... Sorry because this is shorter than the previous chapters but oh well.. I just didn't want you guys to be bored of this story soo..
_______________________________________

-Jimin's pov-

I was lying on my bed for the past hour... I decided to distance myself from Minji.. For now... I shot up feeling a sharp pang inside my head.
No...no..no

(No oh oh! CLC anyone? No? ok!)

-Flashback-

"Mom? Yea! I'm almost there, just across the street.. I'll meet you soon.. Yeah bye!" I placed my phone inside my pocket and proceeded to cross the street when..

*Honk Honk* (TBH I ALWAYS IMAGINE THAT THE BIRD THINGS IN FINDING NEMO SOUNDED LIKE THIS)

I turned around but it was already too late..

The car hit me...

The last thing I saw was people gathering around me, after that..

Black

-End Of Flashback-

I opened my eyes, I was sitting in the floor while holding my head..

What was that? Was that my cause if death? Why did I remember it though..

"Was it because of Minji?" I quickly stood up rushing towards Sonia's room.

I peeked inside seeing her tightly wrapped in a blanket, sleeping.

"Kitten?" I called out, stepping closer

No response

"I guess you're asleep.." I sighed

I lay down next to her, admiring her features.. "Were you always this pretty?" I moved a few strands of hair away from her face.

I looked at her lips..

"Baby.. I want to kiss those lips of your so bad.. But I want you to rest for tomorrow" I buried my face into her neck and proceeded to sleep.

(Since he's the most powerful spirit.. The doll thing doesn't affect him.. But he can still be trapped inside them)

-Minji's Pov-

I stretched my arms.

"Morning alrea-" I noticed an arm around my waist... I turned around looking at non other than..

"Jimin!"

I shook him.

"Wake up! Why are you here in ny room?!" I hissed

"Hm? Kitten?" My cheeks turned red hearing his new 'nickname' for me..

"Didn't I tell you that everything here isn't yours?" He hovered on top of me..

"Y..yes?" It was more of a question than an answer.

I looked at him.. His hair messy from tossing around the bed I presume. His eyes... They we're sparkling. My gaze trailed down to his lips.. Pink and sof- Wait Sonia now is not the time!

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" He said smiling.. He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips..

I looked at him.. Eyes wide, pushing him off I attempted to ran to the bathroom.. Only to feel a pair of arms around my waist.

"Gotcha" He buried his face in the my neck.

"I thought that the kiss was only a one time thing.." I trailed off.

"You didn't complain last time" He smirked.

My cheeks were tinted with red.

"Argh! Get off me" I pushed him.

"And back to square one" He hugged me tighter.

I struggled to get off of him but it was no use.. In the end, I let him be.

After a few minutes he finally let go of me then walked out, shutting the door loudly.

"What's his problem?"

I quickly made my way to the bathroom. Shutting the door close. After sometime I felt weird while showering... I squeezed the shampoo bottle in my hands...

What?! The skin on my hands! They look and feel like fabric..

I Screamed, dropping the shampoo bottle.

My hands....

They look like ones dolls would have.