SIXTEEN: MOM

"Yes.. Jimin may still be alive.. Somewhere...." She said.

"Do you have any pictures of his mom?" I asked.

"Sadly.. No.. I only remember her face in my memories -I have to go now.. Take care"

I nodded, and walked to the exit when an idea came in my head, since I'm already in town.. Why don't I visit my mom!

I entered the doors of (Insert Hospital Name). Greeting the woman in the desk I walked to find my mom..

After a few minutes.. There she was as nice as ever.

"Mom!" I waved my hands

She turned around and smiled.

"Why are you here?"

"Do I need to have a reason?" I pouted.

My mom chuckled.

After talking and catching up I decided to got to my favorite cafè to buy coffee (*cough* Starbucks *cough*)

I heard my name being called.. I stood up walking to the counter, grabbing my coffee I was about to exit the cafe when I bumped in to a lady.

"S-sorry" I bowed.

"Watch where your going next time ok? You might end up getting run over"

I looked at her.. I saw a slight pain in her eyes but quickly covered it with a smile.

I noded my head and went off...

I hurried home since it was getting dark outside.

Once I reached home I went up to my room and slept waiting for 3:00 so I can talk to Jin.

2:49 AM

I woke up feeling something heavy on my waist, I slowly opened my eyes seeing Jimin's sleeping form. His Blonde hair.. Pale skin... Soft lips..

I was mesmerized and continued to stare.. When he decided to move making our position very awkward.

His face was so close to mine.. I could feel his hot breath.. I stiffened.. I didn't know what to do!

I tried to slowly lift his arm off of me. Take note.. TRIED.. He tightened his grip and mumbled something.

I checked the time..

3:00 AM

I wiggled out of Jimin's grip after a few tries.. I went out of my room and proceeded to come down.

Until.. I stepped on something..

Something Red...

"Ow!"

I looked down shooked!

"Um.. Lisa? What are you doing? Crawling on the floor like that?"

"Shhh! I'm hinding! Pretend you never saw me!" She crawled away

I stifled a laugh.

"Minji?"

I turned around.

"Jin! I found something big!"

After a couple of minutes of explaining I decided to ask.

"Have you seen Jimin's mom before?"

"No, but Jimin keeps a picture of her in his room.. Let me get it.." He stood up and disappeared..

(Time Skip Brought to you By: KFC! *Insert Luhan*)

He appeared before me holding a photo..

"Here" He handed the picture.

I looked at the picture, dropping it..

It looked like the lady in the cafè earlier.....
_______________________________________

I'll be doing a major editing later! So I suggest reading this again cause I'll be changing some parts!

Sorry about this being short sksksksksksk