10

Sadie's POV
It's been a week, and Presley is here. She's really nice, I can't believe I thought her and Mikey were "talking"

Me ,Ashely and Presley decided to go the mall just to shop. The boys wanted to go, so we took them with us.

The whole way there we were listening to Calo. It was pretty lit.

We get to the mall and the boys immediately get a bottle and start flipping it.

"Okay so who ever spells out bottle first looses." Jake said. They were just flipping bottles everywhere. Ashely Presley and I decided to just let them be and go shopping.

"So Sadie how long have you and Mikey been together?" Presley asked me. "Tomorrow's a month!" I say "you should totally get him something." Ashely cuts in.

"Ok..but i don't know what to get him." I say "um what does he like?" Ashely asked. "He likes to watch movies, and he loves cuddling." I say while smiling at the thought of cuddling.

"Maybe you guys can go to the movies!" Presley said "hm, okay that sounds good!" I said.

Mikey's POV
"Yes!" I said as I won the bottle flipping game. "Good game!" Jake says "facts!" I say back "dude tomorrow is mine and Sadie's 1 month, I need to get her something." I say to Jake "how about a necklace?" Jake says

I liked getting a necklace, but that seemed too causal, she has way too many necklaces. "No she already has way too many."

"Does she like YouTube?" Jake asks "uh I think I mean, she watches some of my videos." "Why don't you get her a vlogging camera? She can vlog her life! It would be like Mr and Mrs YouTube!" Jake said

I liked the idea of that. "Hm that sounds pretty good!" I said

We went to Best Buy in the mall and got her the g 7x mark ii because it was a nice camera, and she needed good quality.

We bought the camera and we were out. Me and Jake ran back to my car to put the camera in the trunk so she wouldn't see it.

Hopefully she'll become a vlogger.. if she doesn't, I pretty much wasted my money.

Sadie's POV
"So how are you and Jake?" I ask Ashely she looked sad when I asked her. "We've been fighting, he gets mad over everything. Sometimes it's just little things he gets pissed about." She said

"It'll all be better soon. You guys just need to work it out." I say back, I felt bad because who would want to fight? It's just tearing their relationship apart.

We finally find the boys and I can tell that they are up to something, but I'm not quite sure what it is. "Okay so you guys ready to go?" I ask Jake and Mikey both nod their heads and with that we left.

A/N
Yay I updated!
Hopefully Sadie likes her camera😳
And yes I got Mr and Mrs YouTube from Jake Paul
dont be a h8ter:(