14

Sadie's POV
"Okay so you hold it up." Mikey said to me. He was helping me vlog.

"Hey guys! My names Sadie, I'm a vlogging Channel! And I'm sorry if im shaky, I'm kinda new to this whole thing. So today my friends from Ohio are coming to New Jersey today, which I'm so excited!" I say "I think we might go to the beach!"

I covered my camera and stopped recording. "Okay well I'm gonna go pick my friends up from the airport, and we might go to the beach." I say to Mikey "Okay, I'll see you later, I'm probably gonna go hang out with the boys." He says. He kisses me lightly and I head out.

I got to the airport and I was currently looking for my friends. I see Kennedy and run up to her and give her a hug. While I see the others

"Hey we missed you!" Emma said "I missed you guys too!" I say back "So what are we doing?" Chloie asks "well I was thinking we could go to the beach today, then I really wanted you guys to meet someone." I said "okay cool!" Kennedy said.

We put all of their suit cases in my car and headed to my house.

They were stay for about 2 weeks then going back home in Ohio. They really want me to go back to Ohio. I wanna go see my mom and dad. Maybe even take Mikey back with me.

"So Sadie, I heard you had a boyfriend!" Chloie says "yeah that's who I wanted you guys to meet." I say still driving.

"Is he loyal?" Emma says laughing. I laugh and say "I hope so."

We finally arrived at my house and they put their things in my room.

They got their bathing suits on and we were off to the beach.

We arrived at the beach. We put out our towels and sat on them talking.

"So have any of you guys found any cute guys?" I ask them

"Well remember Mason from middle school?" Kennedy says laughing

"Oh my god yes the school jock!" I say laughing

"Well we've been talking, but I'm not sure if he likes me." She says "we'll do you like him?" Chloie asks "I mean he's super cute, but i don't know." She says

We wanted to get a picture so we asked someone to take it for us.

I ended up posting it on Instagram.

We laughed at Emma because she had the sand all over her

A/N
This is pretty much just Sadie's POV
Hope you like!!