{Chapter 4}

A/N: Shoutout to XBraveWriterX she helped me revise  my writing a few days ago, and if you like Divergent you should go and read her stuff it is PURE GOLD!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*LEONAD POV*
There are some things people will never understand. For most, it's the universe and everything in it, although for me, it is why Sheldon told Amy about Ramona. I thought the talk that Penny had with him straightened out everything. But come to think about it, I did the same thing when Penny and I were driving to Vegas to elope, I told her about the girl I kissed when I was on the research trip for Professor Hawking. She got mad just like Amy did and I really hope that Amy still agrees to marrying him because the only adjective to describe Sheldon is depressed. Seriously, Howard and Raj came over yesterday and he stayed in his apartment, staring at a picture of Amy. Penny texted me this morning and said that Amy is depressed too. We both don't really know what to do. Seriously, they both seem sad, WHY CANT THEY JUST TALK? It is killing both of them. Well, I hope Sheldon gets over it. He hasn't been back to work and their apartment is a mess. Plus, I miss Penny and my best friend is depressed, thus rendering me being lonely and bored. Maybe I can get him to talk to my mother- They seem to like each other. With a sigh I lay down and quickly fall asleep, thinking of Penny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: when I use words like 'thus' and 'rendering' it is me trying to sound like a psycsict that has s PHD. Have a good weekend and thanks for reading.