{Chapter 3}

*Penny POV*
After work on Friday, I catch a plane to New Jersey. I am still confused about the whole Shamy situation, like, what the Hell is going on? Seriously, Amy has done SOOO much work on getting Sheldon to be the way he is now. Sheldon is no longer a robotic douche who has no idea how to associate with humans. Now look at him, he is still a douche sometimes, but he is so considerate and caring. After the plane lands, I get my bags and get an Uber to the address Amy sent me. Once I reach her door, I knock and she opens immediately. Her apartment is a wreck and she looks like someone who has not slept in days and is violently hungover. When I look into her eyes all I see is pain. It's a good thing I've been through a lot of breakups. When we sit down on her couch that is littered with tissues, she gives me a hug and cries on my shoulder. I almost cry too, not just because my best friend is hurting, but because Sheldon did the same thing to us on Thursday morning. Leonard and I both woke to Sheldon crying and standing above our bed at four in the morning. After telling us why he was here, he gave me a hug and cried on my shoulder. Let me repeat: Sheldon Cooper came in, gave me a hug, and cried. SHELDON COOPER HUGGED ME AND CRIED ON MY SHOULDER. THIS IS THE SAME MAN WHO WOULD NOT TOUCH ME WHEN WE MET. IF THIS DOES NOT SHOW HOW MUCH AMY HAS DONE NOTHING WILL!! After about an hour of crying and hugging, Amy tells me everything and cries some more. Then she goes to bed and I call Leonard. He is telling me how Sheldon is still crying. What will we do with them?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Wow. That chapter was 318 words (excluding the A/N) so thanks to my 6 viewers on the last chapter. Bye!! P.S. The next chapter will be Leonard's POV