Hill

Hey there? Long time no see. This is a real life event kinda the ending is a little fabricated. The rest is all true. Scouts honor. But from June. Right before I got out of school.
(F/Cl) means favorite class. When this happened it was in Spanish class.
=================
Finals week had arrived and it wasn't so bad so far. Well for you. You were sitting in (F/Cl). Everyone was finishing up their finals. Except for you and a few others. You were sitting in your desk just listening to your music. Just studying for your next final. Bored out of your mind. Your foot tapped along to the rhythm. Your teacher tapped you on your shoulder and you pulled out your earbuds.

" Can you help clean out the old projects and take them to the dumpster?" She whispered to not disturb the remaining students who were still working. You nodded your head and got up to go to the back. Already standing there was (C/n). He was throwing some decorated cereal boxes into a shopping cart. You walked over to the shelf and began to help stack them into the cart. Soon the cart was overflowing with cereal boxes.(C/n) was convinced they wouldn't fall out even though you told him otherwise. He pushed the cart up to one of the school dumpsters. You walked on his left handed side.

The boxes began to slip from the cart he had to overextend himself to keep them all in. You had a big smirk plastered on your face. You walked to the top of the cart and held the boxes that were slipping by hand.

" Told you " you said with an innocent smile.

" Oh shhhh" The two of you go to the dumpster and began throwing them inside. About three minutes later you guys were done. (C/n) turned the cart around. He looked at it and then looked at you.

" Get in the cart"

" What" you gave him a crazy look.

" Just get in the cart" he repeated. You gave out a sigh and hopped in the cart. He started pushing you down the hill. You wanted to close your eyes from how fast you were going. Your hair started to fly back. He stopped the cart right before you hit a tree. He started pushing again for the reminder of the hill. You started getting anxious as you neared the wall. He pulled and you barely tapped the brick wall. He turned the cart to face the hallway. You stood up as he steadied the cart for you.  He offered you his hand and helped you step out of the cart.

(Fabrication)
As you stepped out and had both feet on the ground his hands which still had yours pulled him right to your chest. He leaned down and gave you a kiss. You two pulled away after and walked back to class. The whole time he couldn't stop smiling at you.

===================

So.... how's it going I hoped you like it. I wrote it all in one day. I also have a small another idea that I most post.