Sharing

Quick shout out to the guy I have a crush on for allowing new imagines to be written. If anything crazy happens I'll let you know.  Lets hope it all goes well cause it makes me happy and that means imagines for you guys so he's giving us benefits. Also shout out to Mike and Ike's for being a wingman. 
==============
As you walked into your fifth period you couldn't help to feel happy. Luckily it was a good class to be in and (C/N) was also in the class. Specifically at the very end of your row while you were in the front.

The thing was you have only shared a few words with each other for the most part. But no matter he was still able to win your heart over with ease.

You opened up your bag and pulled out a box of  Mike and Ike's the mega mix kind. It was no secret that you had a huge sweet tooth. Picking a few out of the box you plopped them into your mouth. 

Even though you weren't facing the back you could hear a backpack hit the floor. Immediately your heart fluttered knowing that (C/N) was in class. The classroom was still pretty empty since people still had five minutes to get to class. You looked down at the box you had in your hands. A small idea popped into your head. Candy could be a conversation starter. 

Gathering up every ounce of courage you had you turned around to face him. Immediately he looked up at you. You stretch out the box to him showing you were offering it to him. He hunched over to look at it and his eyes narrowed. You let out a sigh and get up from your desk and walk to the one in front of him and sit down. Once again you offered him the box and this time he took it and poured a couple in his hand. 

"Thanks"you couldn't help to melt a little at his voice. Even his voice was attractive it was deep and soft. He put one in his mouth and gave you a smile. You smiled back and more of you exploded. You were doing it and actually talking to him and it was going great. The two of you talked for a little but then the bell rang. Internally you cursed because you had to leave but faking a smile you gave him a few more pieces of candy and went back to your seat. Class started and you couldn't help nut feel giddy since you took the chance to talk to him and it was great.

>>>

Friday finally came and not soon enough. The bell rang and you started walking to your final class of the day. As you walked along on the service road someone grabbed your wrist. A moment of panic ran through you but it washed away as you saw it was only (C/N). When you turned to face him he held a box of Mike and Ike's.

"Want some" you couldn't help but giggle and held out your hand. He poured some in your hand. The two of you walked together along the hallway. Just laughing and talking while snacking. 

That's when you got to the door of your class. You hadn't realized he had walked you to class. Your heart couldn't help flutter once again. 

"See you later" you nod your head and before you walk into he leaves a kiss on your cheek.  

By the end of the next week you guys walked to class together everyday. But now his arm wrapped around you and hes kissing you at the end of each walk.Sometimes sharing candy if you're lucky.