Chapter 2

~ Ashley POV 

I got up out the bed and walked to my closet

I got up out the bed and walked to my closet. I grabbed my favorite black ripped jeans with my cut up tupac shirt and my black and white foam posits. I walked through the bathroom in my room into Ashlyn's room. I feel like being childish today so I started jumping on her bed.

" Get up nigga!" I yelled getting down.

"I fucking hate you dickhead." She said lowly making me laugh. I walked back into the bathroom and started to take a shower.

I walked back into my room after doing my hygiene and started on my hair. I did a regular top knot with my baby hairs laid down and my side curls out. I did my makeup really quick only doing my eyebrows, mascara, and put on my favorite lip gloss. I grabbed my bag and went into Ashlyn's room to see her dressed in white jeans, a white tank top with a gray cardigan over it and white sandals. Her hair was curly with half up half down.

"Bad bitch alert, Bad bitch alert ayee!" I yelled hyping her head up. She started twerking in front of the mirror.

"Ayee that's my sister, thats my sister!" I said recording her on snapchat.

"Bring y'all ratchet asses on" Corey said then closed the door.

"Ugly ass" We both said then grabbed our bags then walked downstairs.

              *********************************************************

We got out the car walking towards the tree where everybody else was at.

" Heyy my favorite hoes!" Journi loud ass yelled.

"Heyy bestfrieennnd!" I yelled back running towards her and jumping on her

" Y'all always being loud." Ajani said laughing. The first bell rung so we all started walking towards first period.  When we walked into first period I walked over to Amare coming behind him.

"Guess who" I said in a really high pitched voice.

"Hmmm let me guess, uhh Jessica?" I took my hands from around his eyes and smack his ass upside the head.

"Don't fucking play with me cause I will beat you and whoever the fuck Jessica is the fuck up." I said rolling my eyes.  He started laughing like something was really fucking funny.

"What the fuck is so funny with yo ole pissy back ass nigga." I said scooting away from him.

"I was just playing with yo long head ass." He grabbed my chair pulling it back towards him.

"I don't care nigga move." I said pushing him. He grabbed my arms pulling me into him and started kissing all over my face. He so lucky I love his big head ass.

" I can't stand you." I said kissing his lips making him laugh.

       *********************************************************