The Train Ride

"Oh what a great ride to the school" Martin said. As we walked into our room to enjoy ourselves someone knocked. We asked "Who is it?" And the door flung open and we saw Thomas Harold Northway. " Hi this is Mary Elizabeth Fortuno Carranza, Rose Anne Marie Detera, John Martin Andrews, Christopher Angelo Cornel, John Mason Huston and I'm Mary Issabella Josue," Issa said," and you are?" she asked.     " I'm Thomas Harold Northway". he said. " Have we met before?" I asked. " Yes we have. We've been classmates since grade one, don't you remember?" he asked. " No I don't," I answered. But he didn't stop letting me remember. " We were seatmates, you were terrible in math," and he whispered," you had a crush on me." " How dare you remember all that" I said angrily. Then he standed  and said may you excuse me and Elizabeth?" " Yes you may" they answered. " Give me more evidence" I said. " Join me." he said. I followed him every where then at last he led me to the dining room there he ordered tea and cookies and said, " Here's your evidence" then he kissed me on the lips. I was so distracted, but when I opened my eyes I pushed him away and ran to our room. There every one asked,"What happened?" Then Thomas opened the door and pulled me out there he said," I'm sorry, OK?" then he went back inside. Then I followed him. We passed many places but no one got the nerves to brake the silence. But finally we arrived at the school. Every one was awake but I was very confused.