School day!!!!!!

I woke at 6, an hour before school. I took a shower and changed my clothes then went out to join the boys. I saw them sitting on the table playing cards. "What are you doing" I asked

"Playing and waiting for you" Mathew said

"Why?"

"Cause we got a note" I interuppted,"I'M gonna move

"Yeah your gonna move"

"In our room" Martin added

"What the hell? In the boys room? your disgusting, I would rather sleep in the bathroom than sleep with all of you"

"Your choice, but there'smore, the principal said that our classes start at 1 pm and at room 1a. All of us could go there all together." Martin said smirking at me. Then I saw Thomas looking at me. Evidently I gave him a sign to go to his room, while I go to my room. He used the other door to go to my room,"So we haven't been talking since the um uh?"

"Yeah, I guese I got busy, sorry, gotta go now lots of work to do" then I led him to his room then got out of my room saying to them all,"Im going out"

I went to the park near the school, bought some drinks, then I noticed that someone sat beside me. I turned to see who it was, it was Martin. "What are doing here?" I asked him.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing" he answered.

"Well, fresh air and I needed to get away from you boys, plus I needed to buy.............., never mind" I answered,"wait why are you following me?"

"Nothing" he said.

"Tell me! please" I said

"Fresh air?" he answered.

"Good enough" I said while walking to the fountain," So what time is it?"

"Six thirty" he answered. "So do you want to go now?"

"Yeah, lets go back" I answered.

-Back in the Dorm-

"Hey, where you guys been?" Thomas asked.

"The park" I answered.

"Oh, so there's stilltime befor school, well for us, cause the boys and girls have different schedules. Your class starts at nine, and ends at twelve." Thomas explained.

"Oh, thanks for informing me," I answered politely",So, you'll all excuse me, I'm goin' to my room."

Thomas grabbed my hand," Um, do you want to you know go out?"

"Um sure but how about can we just watch a movie with the rest" I answered.

"Oh um sure" he answered like he didint want to.

"I gotta to my room and ready my stuff" I said while walking away.

- In my room -

Ugh, thank you lord. At last I can sleep. Util....... Somebody knocked.

"Go away" I said. But the door stil opened. I turned and saw Mason.

"Hi' he said. "Hey," I said," Sorry, I thought you were Thomas or Martin?"

"Why?" he asked in a scared tone.

"Cause they're just bugging me lately." I answered.

"Oh" He answered in a high tone.

"You know something, dont you"I asked.