Klance AU pt. 1

Sorry that I haven't written anything in my other fanfic in a while!! I have writers block I guess :( Enjoy this instead :3
____________________________

Keith is taken by the Galra for over 5 years. Team Voltron can't find him anywhere (they've searched the entire universe). At first they were worried about not being able to form Voltron and protect the universe (Lance refused to have someone else pilot the red lion because its Keith's). However, the Galra have stopped their actions and the universe hasn't seen a Galra since. One day, Prince Lotor shows up out of no where and gets all flirty and touchy-feely with Lance (it's the first Galra they've seen in 5 years so they're in shock). Galra Keith jumps in and pulls Lotor back by the hair or something and says "Don't touch him." Lance doesn't recognize Keith at first because he's Galra and it's been 5 years. After Keith gets rid of Lotor and is about to board a ship, Lance recognizes him. Lance calls Keith's name and Keith turns around with tears in his eyes 😭. Lance starts crying because ITS REALLY KEITH!! ITS REALLY HIM!!! The rest of the Voltron team is freaking out because of Lotor being the first Galra they've seen in a while and Keith is there!!! And he's Galra too!!! Keith and Lance are hugging and sobbing and maybe kissing? Lol. Keith tells Voltron why he was away (he made a deal with the Galra that if he surrenders and works for them for at least 5 years (without ever seeing his team) they'll stop taking over the world. They'll go completely off the map. Lance gets excited because Keith can come back now, seeing as it has been 5 years, and starts hugging and kissing? Keith again. Keith is scared that Red won't accept him anymore and is surprised to see that Red missed him. Keith somehow makes his bond with Red even stronger than before. Lance gets jealous because Keith is spending all his time with his lion. Lance asks Keith out and Keith freaks out and says yes. Keith now spends equal time with both Lance, and Red.