Chapter Ten

"First, return the handkerchief you have in your pocket. The second..."

Feng Ming conjured up his bravery, and placed his neck on the chopping board.

"Let me top you once!"

Feng Ming didn't know whether this kind of tactic could be considered as rape.

His audacious words immediately swept silence across the large chambers, creating an eerie tomb.

A stifling force of embarrassment smacked the Prince, he bowed his head timidly.

How pathetic, instead of this sorry display he should have held his head high and stood with his chest out, self satisfied and smugly waiting the response of his servant, Rong Wang's answer.

Moreover, this was an opportunity to stir King Rong.

The Prince contemplated making that handsome face fault just by shooting a frivolous glance to show the vulgar intentions he had, hoping then he would be able to bask triumphantly in the King's shame.

Unfortunately, he didn't have the balls to act out his plan.

"Let me top you once?" the King repeated and his voice remained normal.

"Yes." Feng Ming confirmed, nodding his bowed head gently.

The arms around his waist slowly tightened their hold, gently imprisoning the Prince.

"However, is there a reason for 'only 'once?" Rong Tian whispered.

"If it was me, I would definitely have said 'a lifetime'."

"Would you agree to a lifetime?"

"You are so sure that I would not consent?" his lips pulled back into a sneer, the King's attitude exposed crucial clues.

Rong Tian's eyes stared dangerously at him and Feng Ming began to fear the outcome of this conversation.

The King's thin lips softly raised as he questioned, "Be honest, why did you even mention such a ridiculous requirement?"

Feng Ming felt at this moment as if he was a naughty child being reprimanded.

"That's because I need to strike first and gain the upper hand." He replied in a low voice, and returned the Regent King's look with a hearty hate-filled glare.

"Don't think I'm not aware of your heart's dirty desires!" he blurted out.

"Oh? My dirty desires?" the King teased.

Feng Ming couldn't stand the oppressive atmosphere the King held over him so with a renewed dignity he whipped his angry face upwards and stared intently at the man.

"Don't you dare deny it! You've had perverted thoughts of me from the very beginning. Don't think that I'm a fool not to notice. Rather than letting me be eaten by you, it would be better to let me top you, besides the newspaper articles I've read said that being the receiver hur-mm-mph...nnnnhhh...nnnnhhh..."

The concluding words of Feng Ming's rambling were timely cut off as the King worked his skillful mouth over the soft full lips.

As usual, when their lips locked the young man's heartbeat raced and his chest heaved like a bellow desperately sucking in air. He was again drawn into a fit of frenzied passion which left him in a daze which included losing control of his own body as it melted with the heat of the moment.

When their kiss finally broke Feng Ming gasped for breath, by the time he calmed down he was completely leaning within the crook of the King's strong arm.