Chapter 4

I was now home . I ran upstair to take a shower.

After a hour of showering I headed down stair to my medicine cabinet to take out one of my injection needle so I could take my insulin.

I found a part on my arm where there was a lot of vain and then inserted the needle into my arm and there the insulin flowed right into my arm.

I heard pans knocking over in the kitchen so I went to look who was in there. By walking closer and closer I could tell it was my sisters so I hopped towards the kitchen.

"Amelia"! Chelsea said with the brightest smile she could put up.

"Oh great, what do you need now Chelsea because I need to get something to eat like right now" I said in a sad tone.

"I just need you to act normal because I invited over a guy to spend some time with us,so don't cough too hard or eat too much."she said.

"I won't because I'm going to grab a snack and go to bed". I said

"Stupid head,if I wanted you to leave I would have told you to stay out of my sight, I really need you here to tell him good things about me" she said with hope in her eyes.

"Stephanie is here why can't she do it she's much braver than I am". I said to her

"Of course Stephanie is going to say something, but I wouldn't be I good person if I didn't have more than one person to confirm it, right"she said to me.

"But your not a good person because you guys left me at school to walk home" I said to her angrily.

"Oh I forget about that,I'm sorry it won't happen again,just please help me out baby sis". She said with hope in her eyes.

"Oh no! It won't happen again because I've got someone who can drive me home now and by the why where's this guy?". I said to her.

"Well he's in the living room watching soccer go say hi"she said.

I walk out of the kitchen and towards the living room to see an  boy sitting on our couch watching 'two and a half men' with the remote in his hand. When he turned around ,to my surprise it was the same boy from this morning.

"Oh hell no" . I said while staring at him.

"Hey you" he said as I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Please don't go"he said as he rushed behind me.

"Don't follow me I told you before that I don't like you" I said while I walk towards the stairs .

"But you don't even know me". He said with his hand in his pocket.

"I don't want to,your a player and I don't like players!" I shouted at him.

I was about to say something when I was stopped by him holding onto my arm.

Just let us start over, my name is Justin I attend Ellington high school, I'm sixteen and I love to play football. He said to me and waiting to hear my answer with hopeful eyes.

Well my name is Amelia. I attend LEAVE ME ALONE HIGH  SCHOOL. I am the same age as
you are and I hate you!I said angrily.

He was about to talk when my sister called his name and he turned around and left me to accompanied her.

I ran straight up to my room and stuck my headphone in my ears and played a song from my favourite song list. I played I kissed a girl by Katy Perry and laid there until I fell asleep.

I had slept about a hour or two when I heard mom knocking on my door saying,"honey I'm home have you taken your insulin?"

I jumped up off my bed and opened the door just in time to see mom taking gently steps down the stairs.

"Hey mom" I said wiping me eyes with my hand. "Hey honey where are your sister?"she said while taking the last step from the stairs. I knew that my sisters would have been gone by now because they were always gone to some friends house and now that they had make friends with Justin they would definitely leave to hang out with him. I then went down stair to ask mom something when I heard the lock on the door turning . I stood there staring at the door to see my two sisters blushing as they entered, staring at something or someone outside.

"I see you guys found a new friend"I heard mom saying from the kitchen.

"Oh yes he a football player from school he's sooo cute but Amelia hates him" Chelsea said while blushing at the same time. At that very moment I knew it was Justin that had make Chelsea blushing like crazy.

"Is that true Amelia Cameil Fernandez!"mom said shouting across the hall from the kitchen.

"Mom he's just not someone I think I should like" I said while staring at Chelsea as she blushed.

I had to stop the argument from getting any further so I ask mom why she came home late from work. My mom was working with my dad now at his place to help him settle thing better so she would normally leave work at 6:00 and now it was about 9:10pm.

"Oh I had stopped at a bridal store to choose a dress for the wedding because as you know you father is going to get his first cheque very soon so I have to start my shopping from early". She said in a very serious tone.

  OK mom,so what's for dinner I said staring at her for a answer.