[5] The Sleepover

Aph's POV

When Gloria walked in,it scared me and my face turned bright red and on top of that if it wasn't bad enough I saw Aaron blush and push hi Mom out the room while she was laughing histarically about why he son was so embarrassed.I didn't want be  near anyone at that time so I ran to my room and locked the door?

Aaron POV

While I was pushing my mom out of the room I saw Aph run out of my room and to hers.I honestly felt bad for her because she didn't need to feel that way.And I feel like it was my my fault that she felt that way.My mom went back down stairs and I went to Aph's door.I could hardly he crying.I gently knocked on the door.She opened it and went to sit on the floor.I sat beside her and she wrapped her arms around me and I picked her up and sat her in your lap.She leaned he had against my chest and just cried.I held her in my lap until she fell asleep and I gently picked her up and put her in her bed.

Aph's POV

When I woke up I was in my bed and Gloria was telling at us that breakfast was ready.I ran downstairs because I smelled bacon and no one is going to eat my bacon.

"oh hey Aph want pancakes and bacon?"said Gloria

"good morning Gloria and yes I would love so pancakes and bacon!"I said cheerfully

But just as I aid that and Gloria put down my plate Aaron came from behind and stole the entire plate of bacon and ran to his room.I chased him and he locked the door in front of me.

"AARON COME ON YOU KNOW I WANT THE BACON NOW HAND IT OVER BEFORE WE ARE LATE TO SCHOOL!" I yelled and banged on the door

"and you know I will never hand it over until it's all gone so I suggest you get ready." he said through the door

"I'll get you"I said with an angry tone

He chuckled"I know you will"and continued laughing

I ran off to my room to get dressed.

After I got dressed I ran downstairs and the plate of bacon was on the counter empty

"hey are you coming I have something from you"

I turned around to see Aaron holding a bag full of bacon in his hand.I ran up to him and tried to get the bacon but he held it higher than I could reach.
"you'll have to kiss me for it shorty"

"fine but you have to give me the bacon afterwards or NO SMOOCHIES FOR A MONTH!"I said

he whimpered a bit and leaned down to kiss me.we kissed and he lifted me into the air and threw me over his shoulder.

"HEY LET ME GO!"I yelled

"no way I'm having to much fun"he said with excitement in his voice

then he ran the whole way to school with me on his shoulders because I couldn't get out of his grip no matter what I tried.When we got to school he put me down and said"here is your bacon Aph"

I took the bacon and started eating it,he laughed at me the whole time I was eating until the gang came up to me.

"uh Aph did you for to get breakfast your eating that bacon down like a pig?"Katelyn asked

"No he stole it from me this morning and he just gave ittobecause u and in hungry!"I said

"Kawaii-Chan is having a sleepover at he place and everyone is welcome."

"I'm in"said everyone

Time skip At KC's House

"Kawaii-Chan has made a list for the sleepover"

The List
1.Eat and change into PJ's
2.Truth or Dare
3.Spin he bottle
4.Movie
5.Sleep

After we ate and changed we gathered in a circle and somehow me and Aaron sat next to each other.

"Aphmau-Senpai Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Does Aphmau-Senpai like Aaron-Kun?"

I emmediatly blushed and froze and said" Y-ye....."

just then Aaron grabbed my face and whispered"let's just show them"he said as he gave me a smile and I nodded my head and he leaned in to kiss me and forgot everyone was watching us and soon broke and Kawaii-Chan fainted and everyone else was in shock

Time Skip After The Movie

Everyone had chosen a partner either by dare or free will.Me and Aaron slept next to each other and everyone else was sleep.

"Aaron?"

"Yeah Aph?"

"Why do you......"

Before I could finish my sentence Aaron pulled me closer to him and whispered "Aph you are everything to me and you are so special to me and I would like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will"

He pulled me closer and kissed me.We then broke after a few minutes and he whispered" get some sleep,I won't let any one hurt you"

I nodded my head and dozed off to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed and leave a comment if you are enjoying this series and if you have any ideas for me to write a new book I will be happy to see what our come up with.I will see you in the next chapter.Also sorry for the Cliffhangers, 1] they are trumendasly fun 2] it's late and I need my beauty rest.