{8} True Love

Aph's POV

When my brother broke his promise,it hurt me so much that i couldn't stand to look at him so i ran back upstairs and locked my room and i let the twins in because i knew that i could trust them.He hurt me so bad that i didn't even let my boyfriend into comfort me like i knew that he wanted so badly to help me.I just sat on my bed curled in a ball crying and my sisters hugged me and comforted me but that didn't make it any better,it hurt so much that i couldn't stop crying no matter what the girls did to comfort me.

Just then i heard a loud bang coming from downstairs and so i got up and ran down the stairs to see my brother on top of my boyfriend yelling at him.

"AARON YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO FIX THIS,SHE IS JUST GOING TO HATE ME NO MATTER WHAT IS DO!"

"You think i hate you?" i said in a quiet voice but loud enough for him to hear me

"Aph....this isn't what it looks like!"He said quickly to try and stop my mind from going on tangions.

"THIS ISNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE,IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FIGHTING MY BOYFRIEND FOR TRYING TO HELP YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WENT OFF!I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU TWO SAID AND I WAS GONNA FORGIVE YOU BUT THIS!MAX......WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HE WONT HURT ME!" I yelled because i couldnt control myself and i started to feel tears down my face

"Aph I....."

"No Max....Just no.........."by then i was on my knees just crying.

Aaron came up beside me and hugged me and then carried me to his room and locked the door.He sat on his bed and put me in his lap facing him.I just cried with my face buried in his shirt.He just hugged me and i started to feel better,feel safe.And soon enough he pulled my face to his and said "Aph why didn't you let me in your room?"he said in a quiet and soothing voice.

"I knew you were the only one who could make me feel better but i wanted you two to solve the problem on you own even though i was hurting."My eyes watered

"Aph you should've said something i would have help you and solved the problem"he said in the same voice

"I know"i said with tears running down my face

He wiped tears off my face and held my face in his hands and leaned in close to me and said "i will always be there to protect you no matter what"then he kissed me and i pushed him down on the bed and continued to kiss.Eventually i let up and curled up beside him and he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep like that.

We woke up with a loud bang on his door.It was Max yelling at Aaron to let me go.

"M-Max im fine.F-F-ive more m-min-minutes"I said dozing off to sleep again

Aaron turned me to face him and he kissed me and left the room and i fell asleep again.

I woke up again to Aaron nudging me saying that breakfast was ready,at that i jumped up and ran downstairs and yelled "BACON!"

Aaron was right on my tail and laughed at me while he came up from behind and pulled me in the air and an around the house.We just laughed.When he put me down he kissed me and gave me a plate of bacon that was gone in less than a minute and he laughed at me once more.Then Max walked up to Aaron with an evil look on his face.I had to do something.

Max transformed and walked up to Aaron who just stood there.

"MAX  NO!LEAVE HIM ALONE!"I was so mad that i couldn't control myself i transformed into my mothers form which was forbidden but i couldn't let Max hurt Aaron.

"MAX I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME LEAVE HIM ALONE OR ELSE!"I said in my mothers deep evil voice

"No way sister,you may have mother and fathers full power but i have enough to hurt him so he wont hurt you anymore."When he said that i blew my fuse

I transformed into my most powerful form my evil/good angel goddess form and said "MAX I WARNED YOU NOT TO HURT HIM,AND I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU BUT YOU ASKED FOR THIS!"

I uppercut-ed him hard enough for him to pass out.I took his power away from him and sent it in and orb to my mother so that she could watch until he earned his power back.The twins came running up to me but i passed out as well because i hadn't used that much power before and i didn't have enough energy.

Aarons POV

When i saw Aph defeat her brother and then collapse like him,i ran to her but her sisters healed her and then her mother came from no where.

"Miha you didn't have to do that but i can see why you did.And don't worry your brother wont be getting his power back for a long time."She then walked up to me and said "You probably know that my daughter has a lot of powerful magic and she has a very strong bond with you but you have to help her control that power because if you die she will lose control and kill herself with that magic not even on purpose but if you help her control it and you die then she will not let the power take over.But you also have power that you have not used in a very long time.Show her and love her will all of your heart and you will be just fine,Son of the devil."She said winking at me.

I nodded my head and said "I have always and will always love her till i die and i will do anything to protect her,and keep her safe."

she nodded and smiled at me then she walked over to her daughter who was now on the couch fast asleep.She woke her up and whispered something in her ear that made aph blush bright red.She just nodded her head and with that Max the twins and Irene were gone.It was just me and Aph.

I walked up next to her and she jumped in my arms and we kissed and so i picked her up and walked to my room and threw her on the bed with me on top and her on bottom.We "made out" for hours and then we fell asleep and woke up around 12 and started to make out again but we didn't go all the way again because someone knocked on the door.Aph ran to put her clothes on and ran to the door and screamed.I put my pants on and ran down the stairs to see Katelyn and KC at the door.

"Aaron put a shirt on!"yelled Katelyn

"He was about to take a shower  and heard me scream,what if i was in trouble would you put on a shirt before going to see if your girlfriend was ok?"

"No but next time i wont go easy on you!"

I walked next to aph and she whispered for me to go take a shower.And i did and got properly clothed again.After I got out she went in and screamed.I ran up to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"APH!are you ok?"

She opened the door and pulled me in.She held up a pregnacy test and it showed positive.

Cliffhanger,MUHAHAHAHAH.Anyway i hope you enjoyed and go check out my other book love is hate (Aphmau) and everything you need to know about that will be in the first part that i have already uploaded.I hope that you are enjoying this and please follow me on instagram(wolf_warrior0)Love you guys and bye:)