{7} Sibling Rivelry

Aphs POV

When we get done talking we hug and hear a knock on the door.I run down stairs and open the door and im tackled by my sisters.

"MILLIE,ALLY I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"I said practically crying tears of joy

"WE'VE MISSED YOU TOO!"they said at the same time

They got off of me and i ran into Max's arms and cried on his shoulder."MAX!"

"Yes Aph?"

"Thank you for taking care of them and coming over to see me."

"Id do anything for my little sisters,I love you all so much it would kill me to see any of you get hurt."he said with tears in his eyes.we let go and he whispered to me "Aph who is he?"

"Oh.....Millie,Ally,Max this is Aaron my boyfriend"

"SISTER HAS A HOT BOYFRIEND!"Millie and Ally said at the same time and i blushed so hard when they said that and Aaron silently chuckled at me.then Max walked up to me and whispered "Is he the one you used to play with all the time?"

"Yes he is and im not gonna let you hurt him!"i whispered back

"If its him in not gonna hurt him unless he hurts you"he whispered back"and if he makes you happy then who am i to judge?"he smiled

"THANK YOU MAX!"i said and hugged him once again.

"Hey lets do some karaoke! Who's in?"

Everyone said yes and we all piled in the living room and we choose teams but first me and my sibling sand  We Are Family.

After we sang together me and Aaron sang Chained to the Rythem.

Then Max and Millie sang A Thousand Years.

Then Ally sang by herself and she sang Human.

Then me and my sisters sang Toxic.

After that we ate dinner and we all fell asleep but me and Aaron.

"hey Aaron are you up?"

"yea what's wrong?"

"are you.....gonna hurt me?"

"What no i would never!"

"can i sleep closer to you?to make me feel safer?"

"yes of course you can.come here"

I scooted closer to him and we fell asleep that way.When we woke up Max was cooking breakfast and Gloria had done gone to work and the twins were still sleeping.So we went to the kitchen and Max had made bacon and i screamed and woke the twins up.

"Oops sorry i didn't mean to wake you."

"Its okay we needed to get up."Millie said

Just the Aaron took the bacon and ran upstairs to his room and locked the door.I chased him and yelled at him to give the bacon.

Max's POV

"Millie go give this to Aph ok"

She nodded her head and took the plate to Aphmau. When they got back down the stairs the plate was empty and she took the girls to her room and they got dressed.Then Aaron came back down and his plate was empty and he was dressed with black pants and a red jacket with no shirt.

"What are you wearing?"

"My usual?"

"Your usu-"Before i could finish Aph and the girls came down and Aph looked like she was about to cry.

"You said you were gonna trust me and him"She said fighting back tears

"But yo-"

"No buts Max you promised me you were gonna do this!"she said with tears running down  her face

"Aph im sorry"

She ran back to her room and the twins followed her and she locked the door so no one could get in.She was in her room crying fr about 4 hours ans still hasn't come out.Aaron was trying to get her to open the door but she refused every time,he finally came back down and sat beside me.

"What did you do to her?"He asked with concern

"When we got here yesterday she made me promise not to hurt you, but when you came out dressed the way you were,you took me by surprise and i forgot that i promised not to hurt you so now shes mad because i haven't broken a promise until now."

Hey guys i hope you like this chapter and i know its short but i wanted to end it here because i don't want to much to happen in this chapter and i LOVE your reactions to the cliff hangers. ;) BYE!