XVI-Settled in

©®AuthorOnTheMaking

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Its been two months after the photoshoot with Vogue Magazine. Big praise were given due to the success and my name in the world of photography and fashion is spreading. This is such a big blessing that God entrusted to me.

The Filipina photographer Zoey Bellatrix Curtis is recieving great response and acknowledgment around the globe. Due to the critiques of professionals the young lady has accomplished so much in a young age.....

"Hi." A kiss interrupted me in reading the article in a magazine.

"Hello." Binaba ko na yung magazine faced him and nuzzled my nose through his neck, my fingers raking through his hair. Hmmmmm. He smells so good even if after his work.

Bumitaw na siya tapos umupo sa tabi kong upuan. "How was work?" Tanong ko.

"The same. One of my resort in Pampangga booked all of the rooms and nagkakagulo yung nga tao dun kaya pinadala ko yung manager dito para maalalayan sila........"

I love whatever relationship we have between Calix and me. I moved in to his condo because we can't seem to get enough of each other. So basically magkalive-in kmi pero still no relationship between us.

Ganito kami parate kapag tapos na, magkakamustahan, magdidinner then whatever the night offers.

He's truly a God given angel. His sweetness makes me forget everything.

----

Nandito kami sa Mall ni Calix. Hindi ko alam anong napagtanto ng lalaking 'to at bigla bigla nagiinvite magmall. Sinundo niya ako galing sa studio kanina. So as the ussual attire I'm wearing Skinny Jeans, Blue tank top and matching pumps the only difference is that my hair is swept in a ponytail while Calix, the forever gorgeous man beside me is wearing his ussual office attire.

"Let me bring that for you." Sabi ni Calix habang kinukuha yung bag of camera lenses sakin. I didn't hesitate eh kasi baka magaway nanaman kami.

I held his hand while were walking. "Ah, Calix, anong meron at bakit gusto mo magmall?"

"Well, I just want to spend quality time with my lady." Then he squeezed my hand even thighter his gray eyes sparked when our gazez met.

Don't play games with me. "We always spend quality time?" I'm quite pertaining to what we do everynight. Seriously.

His lips twitched and a small curve formed to his mouth. I can just devour this man if we're not in public. "Hahaha, yes we do but not in public."

Right. Not in public. "Okay okay whatever."

Calix is leading the way when we walked inside the store where we bought the clothes for his cousin's debut.

"May event ba?" Yun lang ang naluha kong natanong ko sakanya. 

"Yes and we'll be going together." I can't depict his face. Nervous or enthusiastic?

"Saan?" See, bigla bigla nalng ako dinadala sa mall tapos sinaaabing aalis ng bigla? Wow ah.

"You'll be meeting my parents" WHAT!?

-----

10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER PO. ANO MASASABI NIYO? :)

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

ILYK ∞