"You gotta stay strong!"

Brendon and Ryan ended up having every class together, that really revved up the others at the school. 

"Oh hey, guys look! Fag finally got a boyfriend. You guys fucking?" The jocks really got a kick out of that. Ryan was in shock and Brendon had to explain that the name calling was a normal thing and he had just learned to ignore it.

"No, Brendon, you can't just ignore it, they won't ever stop. Hey jackasses! You wanna come say that to my fucking face? Yeah, you dumbasses, come here and say that to me while looking into my goddamn eyes." Wow, who knew this scrawny kid could be so damn intimidating, but, fuck, was it sexy. The guys just ignored Ryan, but Brendon appreciated his effort. "You gotta stay strong, Bren." Ooh, he liked that nickname.

"Woah, could you teach me how to be that outgoing? That was impressive, Ry." Ryan blushed at the nickname. 

"Uh, yeah, if you want me to." He slightly giggled and Brendon smiled in satisfaction.

"Well, good. You can come over to my house after school if you want." Brendon invited,

"Okay, sounds good! My parents won't care, my dad and I aren't that close, and my mom is pretty cool about stuff like that." 

"Okay, cool!"