"No Homo, Bro"

Brendon and Ryan talked all afternoon and they quickly became best friends. They ended up going over to each others houses everyday. The boys both secretly wanted their friendship to go further. 

"You're gay, right?" Ryan was curious after the guys in the hall called him a fag weeks ago.

"Uh, yeah, I am, but please be quiet, I'm not out to my parents yet." Brendon turned a shade of pink.

"Oh, okay, sorry. I am, too, my mom accepts me, but again my dad and I aren't very close." Ryan told the shorter boy. "On a totally unrelated note, do you wanna come over to my house, my dad isn't home." Ryan said in a flirtatious tone. Brendon immediately got excited.

"Oh, um, yeah! I mean, sure, sounds good, bro" Ryan laughed and was honestly surprised he didn't say "no homo" after that. 

They headed over to Ryan's house after making sure it was fine with Mrs. Urie.

"Hi Ry! Hello Brendon!" Mrs. Ross said.

"Hi mom, we're going to be working on homework, please don't bother us!" Ryan obviously hadn't thought that through all the way, knowing that it was almost the end of July. And his mom knew what they were going to be doing, and she was honestly fine with it.

"Make sure you use protection!" she whispered to herself, making sure either boy couldn't hear her. Man, did she get a kick out of herself.