Chapter 1: Information

Readers POV:

After making are way through through the fields, the voice from within the sheika slate told us to head towards Kakariko Village, to meet with a women named Impa. Although of course the way towrds the village was vigourous, monsters appearing left and right. Each one was defeated by our hands, like there was any other outcome.

"Hey (Y/N), I think we've arrived at Kakariko Village", Link said as we stood outside the gates. 

"Huh, I wonder what gave it away, maybe the huge sign above us?", I replied, my sarcasm very promenant.

Crossing his arms, Link trotted foward towards the biggest house in the village, not at al happy with my tone of voice, just like old times. wait.... old times? Guess this is how we've intereacted with one another. 

In Impa's House

"Ah young heroes, welcome. I take it your 100 year slumber has treated you well?", the elder women spoke, her smile never faultering as she studied are appearence. 

"What! 100 years! B-but how?!', I asked, confused by the whole situation.

"(Y/N), Link. You've been in a deep slumber and the princess is in dire need of your assistance. The two of you are the key to sealing away Calamit Ganon once and for all. Link who weilds the Darkness sealing sword, and (Y/N), who weilds the darkness sealing Spear. I know it's all sudden information, but you must go to each Divine Beast and regain its control".

Link and I simply nodded, he seemed way more confident than I but of course he has had prioir knight training, the whole reason he was gifted with such a powerful weapon. Yet I can remember things about him, but what of I. 

"Impa, if I may ask. Which Divine beast should we start with, if the're four which is more important?" I asked, hoping my question wasn't rude.

"My dear (Y/N), each Divine Beast weilds its own important Champion. Though if you wish to learn more about yourself and find some hidden memories, I'd suggest you start with Zora's Domain". 

I nodded, ready to head forth towards the Domain in hopes that I can not only help the couse we've 'failed' long ago, but to also discover who I am".