Chapter 3: Hardships

When I got into my room, I immediately went to bed. Even though I was unconscious for what I could only assume was hours, my brain kept telling me to go to sleep. I woke to the all to familiar ,raspy, voice talking on the intercom, "All cadets report to the cafeteria for breakfast in 10 minutes."

"Fine." I got up, grabbed a sweater and headed to the cafeteria. I got to the cafeteria to see a lot more people then I expected. I sat down and saw a man in a blackwatch jacket.

"Hello everybody, my name is Gabrial Reyes." The man told the room of cadets, "You may be asking yourself why is he introducing himself to all of us? We all know him." He Joked. "Well it's because we have a new cadet joining us, his name is Noah." Reyes pointed to my table. "Now I want all of you to be as rouge as you can on the new guy." He then went on to announce some stuff to us before dismissing us to get breakfast. The man looked familiar, the Blackwatch jacket looked similar to the man who knocked me out.

"Hey, your the new guy, Noah right?" A girls voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see an Asian girl with dark brown hair tied into a ponytail, with blue eyes and short stature.

"Yah, what of it." I answered not really interested in what she said.

"I'm Asumi, Mr. Reyes put a pretty gnarly scar on your eye." She told me.

"What!! First of all did you just say gnarly?, Second I HAVE A SCAR!!" I started freaking but soon realized another thing. A memory came into my head, as I saw Reyes shooting up and crushing me under Layers of concrete. "Wait how did you know Reyes did it?"

"Ow, everyone knows about you and what happened during the blackwatch missions."She told me as I ate my breakfast.

"Where's my scar?" I asked while while covering my face.

"On your left eye." Asumi replied.

*gasp* I gasped out load as I covered my eye.

"You ok?" Asumi asked looking at me like some sort of narcissistic bastard.

"I'm fine." Was all I could reply with as breakfast ended and everyone left the cafeteria.

"You seem cool, we should hang out again." She bluntly asked me out of nowhere.

"We literally just met, and our conversation consisted of you telling me I had a "gnarly" scar. Should we hang out more? Why the hell not." I sarcastically told her as I tried to go find somewhere to be alone, when.

"Yo Asumi!" A voice called out from behind me and Asumi. "Who's this?" The guy was about 6 foot 2 with a superiority complex rivaling that of Napolian Dinamite.

"Hey Joseph this is Noah, the new guy." She told him.

"Aww the boy with a past to terrible to speak about." He started to mock me as if he was cool.

"Who told you that?" I asked him trying to worn him of what to come, "in fact, my past has a lot of death. Like for instance, I've seen men slowly being burned alive as savage men dance to his screams of agony before poring molton steel on him from the omnics they massacred, and all for him disagreeing on what kind of meat to eat."

"Eh... Heh, your all talk shortly, so I'm only gonna tell you this once, Asumi is mine." He threatened me, assuming I was into her.

"Dick." I mumbled under my breath as I walked to my room. I looked into my bathroom mirror, to see a big scar across my left eye.

(And that's the way the news goes!, I finally finished a chapter. I don't really like this chapter as much as the rest of the story, but hopefully I can finish this pre Swiss base explosion character building chapters by the 6th chapter. See yah guys later)